CONTEST RPP & Frank take on Dauphin Highland’s Superintendent’s Revenge (11/19/22)

Team Hershey Squirts?

+6
2 birdies
40 putts

I'm going to make my guess assuming at least one of the holes will be in an impossible location and cause a high number of putts.

+6
2 birds
35 putts
Have fun and enjoy the day!

I will of course be wearing white pants and a white belt, you know, if that impacts your guesses. I’m looking at you everyone who guessed over par. I don’t anticipate much trouble from the superintendent because Frank and I have plenty of experience playing from tough spots and we are planning to completely dismantle this course.

This should be a fun follow.

I’ll be doing my best to bring the forum along on our quest for victory!
I’ll be good with a post every 3 holes. Need to make sure I’m winning my side bets. 😂

Even

7 birds
34 putts

1. -2
2. 3
3. 32

+3
3 birdies
33 putts.

Even
4 birds
30 putts

+2
3 birdies
34 putts

I will of course be wearing white pants and a white belt, you know, if that impacts your guesses. I’m looking at you everyone who guessed over par. I don’t anticipate much trouble from the superintendent because Frank and I have plenty of experience playing from tough spots and we are planning to completely dismantle this course.

That changes everything!

Last edited:

1. Even
2. 4 birdies
3. 29 putts

1. -3
  2. 6
  3. 27

6 birdies
30 putts

+2
4 Birdies
34 putts
Good luck!

A lot of variables at play here...

If the course is laid out correctly, there should be scores well over par. These tournaments need PAIN!

1. +4
  2. 5 birdies. (1 better be on the leaf blower hole now that you have been practicing it...)
  3. 33.
Pics or it didn't happen.

Back