Same or different grips on all swing clubs?

They can be anything, as long as they are Winn Dri Tac, I do like the wrap version on the driver.

Same. Needs to be consistent for my little mind

I'm super picky about my grips and am always testing to see if I can find something better. Right now I have GP Z Grip Cord, Lamkin UTx, Lamkin Wrap Tech, and GP Tour Velvet Super Tack. For the season I'm leaning towards the Z-Grip Cord for my woods and the UTx for my irons.

I prefer having the same grips on all my clubs. I like the continuity and I feel it helps me put the same swing on all of them. I do have different grips on my woods and wedges right now, another Super Stroke S-Tech tester here. They're winning me over though and may end up on my irons.

same grip all clubs. except the putter.

I have the same grips all built up the same. I like my grips to feel a bit softer and bigger so I do 3 tape wraps and then the double sided tape. Allows me to grip a bit lighter which helps me because I usually have a death grip on my clubs.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Same for me. I am way too OCD for anything else.

Agreed with this. OCD is in full effect for me when deciding grips.

I like fresh grips so I change them often, if one needs replacing, I am getting a full set

I like wraps on my woods and a multi compound on my irons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the Wrap-Tech on woods and hybrids and I like the UTx wrap on irons.

Same grips for all my irons. Although different color for my wedges. Driver, 3 wood, 5 wood different brand.

Same on all clubs besides putter. I used to just use stock a year ago but I like the same feeling on all clubs.

I prefer same grip throughout but right now I have four different styles/sizes...�� Might be time to do some re-gripping...

Just got the same grips on all my clubs, golf pride tour velvets.

So nice.

Black & white golf pride ndmc

Normal size , golf pride vdr , for irons and wedges
Mid size , golf pride tour velvet, for hybrids, fairway woods, drivers ( 100 pct full swing )

All the same all the way thru
Golf pride midsize CP2
Just like the way it feels giving a bigge grip to hold

It doesn't bother me to have different grips, for example when I get a new club, but when I regrip each winter I put the same on the main 13.

Back