Scotty Cameron custom paint fill question

Joshsmit56001

Reaction score
Handicap
I want to make my Scotty Golo S5 a USA themed putter and I have heard about when you purchase a putter headcover and a grip, they will add in the paintfill for free.**Now I don't really need the grip but I need a headcover.**Now I can buy an off brand headcover for $35 or I have heard that people sell the grip and headcover and basically get the paintfill for free.**What is the best headcover and grip if I want to resell them online?

Josh

Posted to wrong area. Please move to flat stick.

We are having a slight issue moving it at the moment. We are working on it.

Edit: Moved to the Flatstick section

Last edited:
I want to make my Scotty Golo S5 a USA themed putter and I have heard about when you purchase a putter headcover and a grip, they will add in the paintfill for free.**Now I don't really need the grip but I need a headcover.**Now I can buy an off brand headcover for $35 or I have heard that people sell the grip and headcover and basically get the paintfill for free.**What is the best headcover and grip if I want to resell them online?

Josh
Are you going through the Scotty Custom Shop or another vendor?

Usually when I buy or sell a club the grip isn't something I worry about too much because I know I'm going to change it. Same thing with the headcover. Generally why posting items for sale or buying them I'm going off of what the PGA value guide says the club is worth. Usually makes it easier to sell.

I'm probably going to get it customized as a gift now so I'll probably keep the grip and head cover if I do. I'll go through Scotty if I do.

Back