Seamus NFL headcover

That one looks awesome

Nice!

I bet the quality is fantastic. Would have been a little cooler if the seems took over and were much bigger. I like the simplicity but I think they could have gone a little bolder here

Really nice look for a headcover. I usually take my headcover off at the back of the golfcart and place it in the steel cage compartment then replace after my shot is done, but with that cover, it's almost a given that I'd have to go to my tee box, take the cover off, then try to throw it football style into the cage. Is there really any other way to do it with that cover? ??

As I carry, not looking for a head cover that weighs a pound...gonna punt this one

Just needs a Speed Blue horseshoe on it and it would be perfection.

Quality looks amazing but its not for me.

Kinda neat, but not something I would put on driver.

I was never a custom cover driver type of guy, love them on the putters but not so much on drivers and other woods.

Nice, I like this one. (y)

I love it! Reminds me of the Bettinardi putter cover! If I had a blade, I would have it. 8C026900-695B-4199-A30D-E873934EC608.png

Seamus does some cool stuff for sure. I’m not sold on the tartan’s for me, but their one offs are pretty good. I like the simplicity of this one, great for the football fans.

Back