Seemore putter did I do OK?

texasaggie

Reaction score
Handicap
Today I went to a store called play again sports. They had a used seemore putter with cover for $29.00,the putter looks in fine shape 35" long ,seemore grip, do you think they had it marked wrong? anyway I got it, it feels good hope it helps my putting.

Yes. :clapp:

thanks ,I thought I saw one on ebay starting at $49.00

You sure it wasn't a Seymour? Some old guys club with his name stamped into it.:D

What kind of SeeMore is it? Sometimes the original fgp can be found for very little money depending on condition and year made.

You sure it wasn't a Seymour? Some old guys club with his name stamped into it.:D
:smile:It's a SeeMore FGP 35".just saw a used one on ebay going for $76.00. Now I'm a happy camper.Your right about being old LOL me

Keep in mind that not all SeeMore FGPs are the same. There are quite a few different models such as brass, standard black, stainless, milled. Then there are the ones offered before the new company took over a couple of years ago. Those were made a little differently and do not feel the same to us.

What kind of SeeMore is it? Sometimes the original fgp can be found for very little money depending on condition and year made.
Don't know how to find the year.On the bottom it has The
SeeMore
fgp it's black has a apollo steel shaft made in England,looks like brand new SeeMore grip looks like this one except right handed http://cgi.ebay.com/LEFT-HAND-LH-Nice-SEEMORE-FGP-Putter-31-5-inches_W0QQitemZ220468202541QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGolf_Clubs?hash=item3354edcc2d&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14[/URL] putter's in good condition

Sounds like a steal to me. $29 is very playable. I found a pair of Niblicks 37* & 42* for $20 each. As soon as I re-grip them, I will give them a try. Much better than the $199 each that big sports chain store was charging.

Sounds like a steal to me. $29 is very playable. I found a pair of Niblicks 37* & 42* for $20 each. As soon as I re-grip them, I will give them a try. Much better than the $199 each that big sports chain store was charging.
I bought a new 42 for $80.00 don't know how I ever played without it I'm thinking of getting the 37 also.

Back