SeeMore Putter fitting review - sorry, it's a bit long

Great looking flat stick DG! Roll it well!

Great story!! Thanks for sharing it!

I, too, am very interested in a new putter and after trying a BUNCH of putters out at various golf stores, I keep coming back to a couple of models of SeeMore! But here is the problem for me . . . they have a ton of different models (of which I have tried only a very few) and they can vary the specs to fit me perfectly! But Franklin is a LONG trip for me and my budget is very limited! I can find SeeMore clubs on Ebay (used is preferable due to cost) but I just don't really have confidence I would choose the "right" one for me and I can't afford a costly mistake!

So I do nothing . . .:bulgy-eyes:

Give Mill Creek Golf Course (Mebane, NC) a call - just about 1.5 away from you. Would be happy to help. Or contact us at info@seemore.com / 615-435-8015. #allstate

Great looking flat stick DG! Roll it well!

Thanks Daze! I can’t wait to hit the range to try it out, presuming I can get out of the ridiculously steep driveway - and of course this was the forecast:
6b962d06a1f499a6de179acbfe639b4b.jpg

Hopefully that will change!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great write-up. Thanks!

I’m not sure what it is about See More putters, but they “just work” for me. I bought one off the shelf that fit me well from the get go (no pro fitting) and it still seems like an extension of my arms/body. I’m consistently putting 16-17 putts every 9 holes. (Which I’ve never done before.)

Back