SeeMore Putters Thread

If you get it, it better be with you in Savannah!

Wasn't meant to be. Our ideas of a good deal were about $60 apart. :angel: I'll have the collection with me, but it'll most likely be the m2c and I on the course.

Wasn't meant to be. Our ideas of a good deal were about $60 apart. :angel: I'll have the collection with me, but it'll most likely be the m2c and I on the course.

I will likely bring the m8 PR, mFGP DF and FGP Tour to test out on Friday to see which one I roll best on those greens.

Hope my red tartan cover went out before they ran out! It is no longer on the site.

Hope my red tartan cover went out before they ran out! It is no longer on the site.

hope you get it, I went up to get a blue one and it's not there either ugh!

hope you get it, I went up to get a blue one and it's not there either ugh!

The blue one was gone a few weeks ago. Didn't really care for that one too much as it had glittery strips on it that I didn't realize until I received it.

The blue one was gone a few weeks ago. Didn't really care for that one too much as it had glittery strips on it that I didn't realize until I received it.

At the very least, I'll have the m2c and z2c. It'll be a smoke diamond shootout for who gets the spot in the bag!

At the very least, I'll have the m2c and z2c. It'll be a smoke diamond shootout for who gets the spot in the bag!

You certainly cannot go wrong either way! Going to wait until the sun is less intense before I take my m2c back out.

Rolled the X2 decently today just a few inches off from dropping some really sweet putts. Need to keep at it.

Snapped a few of this beauty

8a2d73c8d3e89932446af76ec1e930c0.jpg

9f33a1f7ff54284b0fb038c63ad797c8.jpg

9a952ca39b6343ab32bf3dfa78a5f132.jpg

65b0c38b953bd47ec24bc5e95a4ab516.jpg

Still pondering a move to SS 1.0 but giving this Pure Grip a chance. It does get pretty slippery in the humidity

Love that putter. I'm really starting to adore the m2c/x2 headshape. So classic and so pretty.

Love that putter. I'm really starting to adore the m2c/x2 headshape. So classic and so pretty.
Yup and all thanks to a Mr. #Cookie and I can't believe I waited this long to get one. I had previously used blade putters and this was an easy transition.

I putted great with my Si2 on satruday, not sure why I'm always looking to change it out.

I putted great with my Si2 on satruday, not sure why I'm always looking to change it out.
Yeah after I got this X2 I have completely even stopped putter ponders... For now haha

Yeah after I got this X2 I have completely even stopped putter ponders... For now haha

It's nice to have something that works but it's just missing something and I don't know what it is.

I thought I was done pondering after the M7, which I putt beautifully with, but I really want some copper in my life . That or one of those awesome smoke diamond diving board 2's.

I thought I was done pondering after the M7, which I putt beautifully with, but I really want some copper in my life . That or one of those awesome smoke diamond diving board 2's.

Everybody needs a little SeeMore copper in their life!

It's nice to have something that works but it's just missing something and I don't know what it is.
So another SeeMore in the cards?

mmmm... Smoke Diamond Diving Board. Maybe as a retirement gift to myself...

Still pondering a move to SS 1.0 but giving this Pure Grip a chance. It does get pretty slippery in the humidity

I am a big fan of the Pure grips but the slippery feeling in the heat and humidity finally drove me to seeking alternatives this summer. I am now running an array of 1.0, 2.0 and Flatso 1.0 grips on my SeeMores. The Pures are in a box and will likely be blown back on at some point.

Back