SeeMore Putters Thread

Hey guys, long time Scotty Cameron guy here, I just purchased my first Seemore, a super nice Private Reserve M9 and Man I did not know what I was missing this thing is as nice as any putter I've ever owned, great looks, balance, feel, easy to align and rolls the ball great on my practice green. Cant wait to play 18 tomorrow and give it a test run. Just wanted to post here because there seems to be alot of banter back and fourth here on THP and for good reason, very high quality Putter I'm well satisfied.
Thanks

Enjoy it!

Hey guys, long time Scotty Cameron guy here, I just purchased my first Seemore, a super nice Private Reserve M9 and Man I did not know what I was missing this thing is as nice as any putter I've ever owned, great looks, balance, feel, easy to align and rolls the ball great on my practice green. Cant wait to play 18 tomorrow and give it a test run. Just wanted to post here because there seems to be alot of banter back and fourth here on THP and for good reason, very high quality Putter I'm well satisfied.
Thanks
M9 is a great gamer. Welcome to the Team SeeMore! Happy to help anytime. Reach out at info@seemore.com.

The first step for understanding your putting stroke is to replicate the same setup/posture for every putt (no matter what length of putt). If you can not do this then you can never understand what a "good" putt is supposed to feel like. This is why "hiding the red dot" is SO HUGE. RifleScope Technology allows you to have this for every putt. This is just one of many ways RST allows you to become more confident and consistent in putting. Everyone should at least use a SeeMore to practice with, let along play with it.

Think about shooting free throws in basketball. You want to have the same routine every time from the same spot so that you can get the same "feeling" for every shot. If you miss the free throw you are not going to move to a different spot or do a different routine. You know what you did wrong because you shot so many free throws doing the same routine. You have learned what a good free throw is supposed to feel like.

Think about driving to work in your morning commute. You take the same route, you leave at the same time to avoid the traffic, etc and you arrive at the same time and feel "comfortable" getting to work. No stress, beat the traffic - made it to the morning meeting and have no worries. What happens if you leave at the same time and there is a wreak during your commute. There is a delay, you have to think and find a different way to get to work at the same time for that meeting. You are all of a sudden putt in a position of having to find a different way to get to work and start to get uncomfortable and start to worry. You become tense, you start to doubt yourself on which way to go. Stress level goes up - you do not feel confident and worry the whole way to work. Did you make the morning meeting on time????

A SeeMore putter and RifleScope Technology (hiding the red dot) gets rid of the stress for you. Set up and posture is just one of the many ways this putter can help you. For those that use it understand "why" and become much better on the greens. No other putter offers this.

The first step for understanding your putting stroke is to replicate the same setup/posture for every putt (no matter what length of putt). If you can not do this then you can never understand what a "good" putt is supposed to feel like. This is why "hiding the red dot" is SO HUGE. RifleScope Technology allows you to have this for every putt. This is just one of many ways RST allows you to become more confident and consistent in putting. Everyone should at least use a SeeMore to practice with, let along play with it.

Think about shooting free throws in basketball. You want to have the same routine every time from the same spot so that you can get the same "feeling" for every shot. If you miss the free throw you are not going to move to a different spot or do a different routine. You know what you did wrong because you shot so many free throws doing the same routine. You have learned what a good free throw is supposed to feel like.

Think about driving to work in your morning commute. You take the same route, you leave at the same time to avoid the traffic, etc and you arrive at the same time and feel "comfortable" getting to work. No stress, beat the traffic - made it to the morning meeting and have no worries. What happens if you leave at the same time and there is a wreak during your commute. There is a delay, you have to think and find a different way to get to work at the same time for that meeting. You are all of a sudden putt in a position of having to find a different way to get to work and start to get uncomfortable and start to worry. You become tense, you start to doubt yourself on which way to go. Stress level goes up - you do not feel confident and worry the whole way to work. Did you make the morning meeting on time????

A SeeMore putter and RifleScope Technology (hiding the red dot) gets rid of the stress for you. Set up and posture is just one of the many ways this putter can help you. For those that use it understand "why" and become much better on the greens. No other putter offers this.
These reminders about RST are so good. I practice all winter indoors on a mat. Same setup same stroke. But they I get outside and it all goes away. Not sure why, if it's lack of concentration or not enough specific practice outside. But it never fails. I'm going to find time to try out a SeeMore this year, because it just make so much sense.

These reminders about RST are so good. I practice all winter indoors on a mat. Same setup same stroke. But they I get outside and it all goes away. Not sure why, if it's lack of concentration or not enough specific practice outside. But it never fails. I'm going to find time to try out a SeeMore this year, because it just make so much sense.
Always happy to help. @gkeller813 keep it going. Cheers.

Always happy to help. @gkeller813 keep it going. Cheers.
So if I've never hit a SeeMore, my thought it just find some at a store and roll some putts. I'm sure a fitting would be best, but due to time it isn't necessarily in the cards right now.

Trust you putting stroke ... nice group of videos to watch when you have a minute or two. WATCH HERE.
What really spoke to me was the content on the pendulum stroke, and natural movement. I feel like I have this naturally, but I try to fight it to get it more straight. Really interested in the Mini Giant DF, especially when the video mentioned it's not a blade, not a mallet. It seems to fit my eye, and added forgiveness and stability I think would benefit me.

Did the fitting and I was surprised by the Length. 33 inches was the suggested length, and I've always been in the 34-35" range.

Thanks for the videos. Going to do more research and will go try to find some SeeMore putters to hit!

What really spoke to me was the content on the pendulum stroke, and natural movement. I feel like I have this naturally, but I try to fight it to get it more straight. Really interested in the Mini Giant DF, especially when the video mentioned it's not a blade, not a mallet. It seems to fit my eye, and added forgiveness and stability I think would benefit me.

Did the fitting and I was surprised by the Length. 33 inches was the suggested length, and I've always been in the 34-35" range.

Thanks for the videos. Going to do more research and will go try to find some SeeMore putters to hit!
Windmill Golf Center always has a bunch of SeeMores in stock.

Awesome. Let us know how it goes. Always happy to help with any questions here and info@seemore.com.

I'm 7 rounds into using my first seemore, which is the Nashville studio series mfgp DF, cut down to 32.5". I had a standard iomic grip on it at first but I was feeling that I had a hard time with face control and too active of hands, so I switched to a superstore pistol GT tour that a friend gave me, and threw a 50g counter plug in it.

Through the 7 rounds I've averaged a score of 76.6 and 1.8 putts per hole. Shaking off the winter rust my full swing and ballstriking hasn't fully been on point, but I'm happy where my scoring average is and I have to attribute alot of it to being very comfortable on the greens. The RST is providing me a ton of positive feedback in setup, and a ton of confidence as well, and it has taught me a couple things so far.

1) my green reads at my club are pretty good, but historically I must have been aligned wrong and/or pushing and pulling putts which skews how I perceive my read accuracy to be.

2) my "stock" address in the putting stance actually had my shoulders a little bit open. I noticed that with my shoulders starting to creep more and more open in the putting stroke, the tiniest bit of red started to be visible on the RST. However now that I have that tool, I can assure I'm square, even though the "feel" is that my shoulders are closed.

3) I putt better with more space between my feet and the putter head. Traditionally I used to be very close to the ball, almost toe down with my blade, but was never super comfortable with that. Using the seemore ive adopted a little more "train track" stance, and it just feels more natural, and the roll results are great.

Being so confident in my reads and alignment now has allowed me to feel great right around where I needed the most help, which was navigating putts in the 5-10 ft. Range, usually the ones for pars which can really save a rounds momentum. And I think there are even better scores to be had. The greens right now are rolling somewhat slow in the early season and I think my muscle memory is tuned for when they're mid summer speedy. I've had a ton of putts through these rounds so far that are dead center cut but just stopping a roll or 2 short.

I'm very pleased with the purchase and performance thus far.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

I'm 7 rounds into using my first seemore, which is the Nashville studio series mfgp DF, cut down to 32.5". I had a standard iomic grip on it at first but I was feeling that I had a hard time with face control and too active of hands, so I switched to a superstore pistol GT tour that a friend gave me, and threw a 50g counter plug in it.

Through the 7 rounds I've averaged a score of 76.6 and 1.8 putts per hole. Shaking off the winter rust my full swing and ballstriking hasn't fully been on point, but I'm happy where my scoring average is and I have to attribute alot of it to being very comfortable on the greens. The RST is providing me a ton of positive feedback in setup, and a ton of confidence as well, and it has taught me a couple things so far.

1) my green reads at my club are pretty good, but historically I must have been aligned wrong and/or pushing and pulling putts which skews how I perceive my read accuracy to be.

2) my "stock" address in the putting stance actually had my shoulders a little bit open. I noticed that with my shoulders starting to creep more and more open in the putting stroke, the tiniest bit of red started to be visible on the RST. However now that I have that tool, I can assure I'm square, even though the "feel" is that my shoulders are closed.

3) I putt better with more space between my feet and the putter head. Traditionally I used to be very close to the ball, almost toe down with my blade, but was never super comfortable with that. Using the seemore ive adopted a little more "train track" stance, and it just feels more natural, and the roll results are great.

Being so confident in my reads and alignment now has allowed me to feel great right around where I needed the most help, which was navigating putts in the 5-10 ft. Range, usually the ones for pars which can really save a rounds momentum. And I think there are even better scores to be had. The greens right now are rolling somewhat slow in the early season and I think my muscle memory is tuned for when they're mid summer speedy. I've had a ton of putts through these rounds so far that are dead center cut but just stopping a roll or 2 short.

I'm very pleased with the purchase and performance thus far.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

This is great. Always happy to help. Thanks for the update. Happy belated THP anniversary!

Put the old ONEcs back in the bag a few days ago. Needed a little change from the mallet I have been rolling for about the past year and the ONE is one of my favorite putter head shapes ever.

Put the old ONEcs back in the bag a few days ago. Needed a little change from the mallet I have been rolling for about the past year and the ONE is one of my favorite putter head shapes ever.
That head shape is fantastic. Hope you are doing well. Have a great Friday!

Your putting over this past weekend was.....

(10 = great to 1 = make the call/send the email)
It was a 5...so another step closer to visiting Windmill for some SeeMore putting.

Back