SeeMore Putters Unboxing

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here is what they sent over to be reviewed.

434662893_L3L26-L.jpg

Enjoy your research for the review JB, You're going to love this putter. It's a little larger than I like, I am used to a blade, but I still think you'll like it. A lot.

That thing looks pretty cool.What is the triangulator?

• Admin
It says it is a training aid to help you putt better. We shall see.

It says it is a training aid to help you putt better. We shall see.

hmm... square putting stroke. I'd have to work really hard to use this flatstick. I am just so used to having an arching stroke... looking forward to the review though JB

Silverback - sounds WILD!

thats weird that the triangulator promotes a straight back and through stroke, because the reason seemore putts the red dot on the top of the head right behind the shaft is to promote an arched stroke. if u see the red dot in front of the shaft during the stroke, it is too arched and the face is open, and vice versa. intriguing

Have you had any practice with this beauty yet JB?

• Admin
Affter my round with Tincup today I came home and walked the dog and then went to the putting green. Only 15 minutes or so, so far, but its a nice putter and very stable through the stroke.

The triangulator is to help develop your alignment. IOW to show you where you are aimed instead of where you think you're aimed. It's not a stroke trainer, just alignment. And yes, the Seemore RST does promote a more 'arched' or gated stroke. Definitely not SBST

Back