SeeMore SPi Experience

Thanks guys, I thought I saw in a SeeMore thread that the eyes should be even with the red dot. I experimented with that set up last night and I seemed to have a smoothing stroke and putts felt better.

I really need to have another SPI lesson. I remembered a few things this week about my last lesson, and my confidence went way up on my puts this weekend. I definitely had more one putts today than I have had in many rounds.

Bumping this thread - I have a SPi lesson planned with Tim Overman in Chicago on 12/11.
Figured since I have SeeMore putter, it was a good thing to do.
Starting out with one to see where I'm at - his office is a little bit of a ride from my home.

Any tips from those who have gone through it?

Bumping this thread - I have a SPi lesson planned with Tim Overman in Chicago on 12/11.
Starting out with one to see where I'm at - his office is a little bit of a ride from my home.

never done it, but please let us know how it goes!!

Always wanted to get the session done, looking forward to your feedback

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Just go in with an open mind. The SPi instructors I have worked with don't want to change everything about the way you putt. They will eliminate variables and give tips on how to improve the natural stroke you have. My first SPi lesson was very frustrating as I had quite a bit to change to be a better putter. It took cyber lessons that where I could work on something and get feedback the next day or so for a few months in order to see a huge difference and really reap the benefits. Looking back on it, the first lesson was a huge step forward for my enjoyment of the game but it was the practice and hard work after that lesson which created lasting results.

I'm looking forward to it. He wanted to book a 5 lesson package at $475. Too bad its hour drive it to Chicago. I'm not that bad of a putter. I averaged 34 a round so less than 2 a hole. I said let's do one and see where I'm at. If I can shave 2 strokes off of my average, I'd be ecstatic.

I'm looking forward to it. He wanted to book a 5 lesson package at $475. Too bad its hour drive it to Chicago. I'm not that bad of a putter. I averaged 34 a round so less than 2 a hole. I said let's do one and see where I'm at. If I can shave 2 strokes off of my average, I'd be ecstatic.

You should have a good idea of what to work on after one lesson but don't be shocked if your putting gets worse before it gets better. It takes time to adjust to the SPi posture if you are committed to making the change.

Back