Shaft Up With UST: Guess My Shaft

Contest is closed! Thanks everybody for entering. Will report back in a bit....
Just quoting in case people missed it. Contest has been closed for 5+ hours now.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone for entering.

The winner is...........Nobody. Not one person guessed right! I was fit into the Helium. Which is an amazing shaft and did wonders for me. Will share a lot more details about it in the live update thread.

But since no one won this one, will do 2 winners for the one I am starting in a few minutes. Good luck everybody!

The winner is...........Nobody. Not one person guessed right! I was fit into the Helium. Which is an amazing shaft and did wonders for me. Will share a lot more details about it in the live update thread.

But since no one won this one, will do 2 winners for the one I am starting in a few minutes. Good luck everybody!
What characteristics of the Helium made it the winner?

Wow that is wild! Very cool of you to roll it over. The fact it took Danny 10 minutes and NO ONE guessed the shaft just proves how good he is.

I was so close to saying this one haha. I just figured I would keep it with current offerings. Glad it worked out for you. I’m playing one now as well and like it after one round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So your saying there’s a chance! Enjoy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn, this is what I was going to change my answer to yesterday before I saw your "contest is closed" post. Helium is a badass shaft!

Back