Shafts for Callaway Vintage Macdaddy Wedges

thehackingmurse

@mursesunited
Reaction score
Hey all,

With a fair amount of people seeming to love the Callaway Macdaddy wedges, I browsed the bay for a deal and happened to score a 56* and 60* Really excited but curious to see who else is gaming these and what shafts they use.

I just put some fst hi-revs in my Adams wedges so I'll have to play some more to see how I like them. Any input would be great.

I like the Hi Rev shafts, but I also really like KBS Tour 90s in wedges.

I like the Hi Rev shafts, but I also really like KBS Tour 90s in wedges.

Awesome. So JB I'll guess I'll ask you this question. I recently had a discussion with Jman about the fst and kbs hi rev shafts. Knowing that fst is kbs, would you say that the KBS version is worth the extra money over the FST Hi-rev performance wise?

Awesome. So JB I'll guess I'll ask you this question. I recently had a discussion with Jman about the fst and kbs hi rev shafts. Knowing that fst is kbs, would you say that the KBS version is worth the extra money over the FST Hi-rev performance wise?

Hard for me to say since I am not fond of spending someone else's money, but for me (and only me) I preferred it.

Hard for me to say since I am not fond of spending someone else's money, but for me (and only me) I preferred it.

Ha truth but then I can say you spent my money, not me when the GF finds out. I'll see how much I like the FST's this season but that red sticker would look awfully nice on my Mac Daddy's

Back