Im a Omega fan as well and hope to buy a Planet Ocean here over the summer.

I like the car and I see you went with the boss 347. Once I can scrounge up enough money I was thinking about getting a Factory Five Roadster kit and put a Boss 302 in it with my own version of "ecoboost" on it with some turbos, direct injection....etc.

run her down the 1/4 mile yet?

Edit: just looked up ball watches...I really like the spacemaster and the aviator....may be in the running now as a possible watch if they are too much more than a PO

Last edited:
After some additonal street time, I've realized this fuel pump is really loud. However, I think I've discovered part of the fuel pump volume issue this past weekend. Anyways, took her for a short stroll and actually eased her past 1/4 throttle...still hard to film this while driving. First time you hear it spool, I'm barely on it, second time...a little more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoLi7GuoZ_4

Nice!! That is why I like to setup you have, very street-able. The old cars I had got like 7 mile to gallon, no AC, 12:1 compression and ran on Cam2 racing fuel, not so good on street other than a quick trip around town.

It's very streetable, but doesn't have AC, power steering and it sure isn't fuel friendly. But, it does run off pump gas, still has power windows, door locks and a stereo. May end up putting some of the creature comfort stuff back on. It's been off for awhile as a means of weight reduction. Now this it should be making a ton more power, I don't mind a few extra pounds.

That fuel pump is crazy loud, I noticed it in the first vid you posted in the driveway but thougth it might have just been because you were filming from the back of the car.

Now get it to the track and post some vids and times!

Won't happen soon enough for me Hacker. Few more things to do first...might be a little further along but I have this bad golf habit. :)

Back