Shipping Equipment

Tenputt

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 6.4
If this has been covered in the recent past, my apologies. For those of you who sell your used equipment, which of the major shippers do you prefer and why?

Set up an account with Pirate Ship and I use UPS Ground through them, haven't had any issues so far except one which was a packaging issue by me.

Set up an account with Pirate Ship and I use UPS Ground through them, haven't had any issues so far except one which was a packaging issue by me.
100x this. Pirate Ship is fantastic!

Pirate and Fedex. UPS is only carrier I ever had issue with, and they refused to honor the insurance.

Ship on Pirateship which uses UPS and USPS

Wow, I haven’t even heard of Pirate Ship. I need to check it out.

$7 to ship 2 wedges. If you aren't using Pirate Ship, you're missing some massive savings.

1709317050272.png

$300 insurance would've added $2.50 and saved the same $18.

I sell through Ebay, and use USPS. I have the buyer pay shipping, so I don't get stuck with surprises. Not the cheapest, but the buyers are paying it.

UPS and USPS for lesser value items. I've had some mediocre luck with FedEx in the past, but they seem to be getting better recently.

Sounds like I need to go check out Pirate Ship.

I have never used Pirate ship before I am going to have to look into it.

Pirate ship for the win!!!

Pirate ship is amazing. Huge thanks to @Golfers Anonymous for showing me the way on this!

Back right after Thanksgiving, I shipped a set of irons via USPS. It was supposed to arrive in 3 days, it took 3 weeks.

Another vote for Pirate ship Anna ups ground. Neither FedEx nor usps drop packages off at my door, they are too lazy. Ups and Amazon bring up the stairs to my front door.

I used to swear by usps but here in Charleston, worst. Service. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever.

They should be ashamed. Jeez they have driven off leaving mail boxes wide open. Not delivered any mail for days at a time.

I think our carrier is

1709333139732.gif

I use Pirate ship exclusively these days. I just don't use USPS. Chaps my butt when Others drop with USPS to finish the delivery...

I go to my local Staples and they give me the cheapest rate. I pay the fee and move on. Not much I can do with it or about anything that happens after that point and I've had mishaps with all of them.

Back