Shipping vs Flying with Clubs 2015

I have looked into shipping but even with baggage fees it ends up being cheaper to fly with them most of the time. I have a soft Ogio case and I remove the heads from my woods and wrap everything in towels and I have had no issues thus far. I have thought about getting a hard case but they seem like more of an inconvenience as far as handling and getting in a rental car.
After I had to put a hard case in the back seat of a rental car since it wouldn't fit in the trunk, I immediately looked for a soft bag.

Sun Mountain Club Glider Series is hands down the best travel bag to date.
Again, there are reviews on these on THP and TONS of threads on the different bags.
As someone that has tried nearly every one on the market, this is the best I have tried (and many other THPers).
I bought one of these on THP's recommendation. They aren't cheap, but I figure it's the sort of thing you either buy nice or buy twice.

Sun Mountain Club Glider Series is hands down the best travel bag to date.
Again, there are reviews on these on THP and TONS of threads on the different bags.
As someone that has tried nearly every one on the market, this is the best I have tried (and many other THPers).
This will be my next travel bag purchase. I saw Fupi's at the airport, and want the leopard print as well!!

After I had to put a hard case in the back seat of a rental car since it wouldn't fit in the trunk, I immediately looked for a soft bag.

This is also a driving factor in my search. Last time I flew my clubs to Vegas, it was in a Hyndai Sonata and had to put it in the back seat and it BARELY fit door to door.

On its way to me :banana:
ClubGlider%20Meridian%20-%20Black_Cobalt.jpg

You need to pick up the pace on your equipment pondering, over 2 hours from ponder to purchase? Slacker! :alien:

Even if you take the driver head off I would suggest picking up a Stiff Arm or a BackBone. After watching my bag do a header off of the top of an overloaded baggage cart onto the tarmac they are IMHO 25 bucks well spent.

nice! you get a good deal?

You need to pick up the pace on your equipment pondering, over 2 hours from ponder to purchase? Slacker! :alien:

Even if you take the driver head off I would suggest picking up a Stiff Arm or a BackBone. After watching my bag do a header off of the top of an overloaded baggage cart onto the tarmac they are IMHO 25 bucks well spent.

Will do!

nice! you get a good deal?

They're $289. I couldn't find any deals anywhere, but I had a $25 Golfsmith gift card sitting around that I needed to use so that helped some. More than I wanted to spend, but it had glowing reviews and I REALLY like the mid-case casters. I remember my hard case being crazy heavy to lug through the airport.

you will enjoy this and will have a chance to enjoy the show as others try to lift, maneuver and haul around their bags. this can be pulled with a single finger and is by far the easiest bag to deal with.

Back