Shot Scope V5 Golf Watch Review

I got the email saying mine was on the way but no tracking?
Usual for all my stuff. Wish they would send it in the email, if you reach out to them they’ll send it to you.

Really pleased with the first run with this. Need to dive into the instructions to better scroll through the screens in round but that’s me being to used to the X5 at the moment. Didn’t miss a shot and gave out great yardages.

That would be disappointing and might be enough to keep me from upgrading from my Garmin S60. It seems like it would be such a simple option in the software for those who do not always play exclusively with the same bag of clubs.
I love the features of the S60, I just didn't want to spend the coin on it.

Anyway to get it for $179 without having a X5? I have to make a decision on my 45 free trial this week with another option.

Anyway to get it for $179 without having a X5? I have to make a decision on my 45 free trial this week with another option.
I believe you just need to have a previous shot scope product. I got the deal with an H4.

Also, is there anywhere to buy individual sensors? Or do you just have to email customer support? I don’t see it anywhere on the website. I’m mainly concerned about the Putter sensor. I do not like the other systems sensor that I have. I have a unique grip on my lab putter and it constantly falls off when pulling in and out of the back. I really need a glued on solution. Also would like to buy an extra for a different Potter that I use and go back-and-forth.

Also, is there anywhere to buy individual sensors? Or do you just have to email customer support? I don’t see it anywhere on the website. I’m mainly concerned about the Putter sensor. I do not like the other systems sensor that I have. I have a unique grip on my lab putter and it constantly falls off when pulling in and out of the back. I really need a glued on solution. Also would like to buy an extra for a different Potter that I use and go back-and-forth.
They sell a set of putter tags separately, two with adhesive, one with the threads.

They sell a set of putter tags separately, two with adhesive, one with the threads.

Thank you. Didn’t see them on their site.

Out of stock. Of course!

First round with the V5 Watch this past weekend. First off, I'm coming from the H4 but was looking for an even more simplistic stat tracking device. The V5 watch delivered. It was very easy to use. I did have to check a couple times to make sure the band picked up the new 2nd gen sensors but just made sure it was close to the watch band. I have manual putting enabled and even when it when to the putt screen it still worked if I had a chip just off the green. I really like being able to have access to everything on my wrist. The menus didn't take me long and by the 3rd hole I could easily check distances of last shots or get the hole view. Once I loaded it to the computer I noticed it had only missed two shots and those were closer (chunked) chips.

I did the score tracking aspect also but I don't think I'll continue that, just another step for me that'd I'd rather avoid, plus if I clicked the wrong score it becomes a pain during the editing process as it won't let me change the score after the fact and then wants the shots to match.

Overall I'm pleased and will continue to put it through the paces with league this week.

First round with the V5 Watch this past weekend. First off, I'm coming from the H4 but was looking for an even more simplistic stat tracking device. The V5 watch delivered. It was very easy to use. I did have to check a couple times to make sure the band picked up the new 2nd gen sensors but just made sure it was close to the watch band. I have manual putting enabled and even when it when to the putt screen it still worked if I had a chip just off the green. I really like being able to have access to everything on my wrist. The menus didn't take me long and by the 3rd hole I could easily check distances of last shots or get the hole view. Once I loaded it to the computer I noticed it had only missed two shots and those were closer (chunked) chips.

I did the score tracking aspect also but I don't think I'll continue that, just another step for me that'd I'd rather avoid, plus if I clicked the wrong score it becomes a pain during the editing process as it won't let me change the score after the fact and then wants the shots to match.

Overall I'm pleased and will continue to put it through the paces with league this week.
Are you able to move your Layups around. My Watch just gives me #s to specific spots like Hazards. I'd like to be able to move the cursor around for a Layup with Yardage on a Fairway Map.

I’ll gi
Are you able to move your Layups around. My Watch just gives me #s to specific spots like Hazards. I'd like to be able to move the cursor around for a Layup with Yardage on a Fairway Map.
I’ll it a go on Thursday when I play but I doubt it because it’s not the touch screen version. Maybe there’s a way to set up specific layup yardages via preference?

You can use the full hole maps for this. You can move a distance line up and down the map (in 10 yard steps, I think), which is quite handy

Think I'll keep my eye on Marketplace. 😀

Really liking the V5 does all you could ask for in a good price point, great if you catch it on sale. Have had no issues with missed shots so far. Lighter than the X5 on the wrist so if someone is looking for a feature rich watch that’s not heavy it’s terrific.

I listen to Jon Shermans podcast "The Sweet Spot" and he is a sponsor of the product. Use coupon code "SWEETSPOT" at checkout on the ShotScope site to bring it down to $179.
Great deal that allows everyone in on the existing users early rate.

I listen to Jon Shermans podcast "The Sweet Spot" and he is a sponsor of the product. Use coupon code "SWEETSPOT" at checkout on the ShotScope site to bring it down to $179.

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Few more rounds in on this and for those that didn’t like or want the touch screen on the X5 this has been a great solution. Battery life has been no issue as of yet and haven’t had to worry mid round whether I had enough juice left. Manual putting which I prefer to use has been a breeze with this as well as all you do is tap a button and don’t have to worry about maybe hitting the wrong one on the screen.

The mor Vids I Watch, the more I like the V5.

Back