Shout Out to Ecco

sparksjr

Reaction score
Handicap
Traveling
I know this company hasn't particularly been cooperative with the forum but I have recently been trying to find some new laces for my Biom Hybrid shoes. The only place I could find Ecco laces was on their European site. I emailed US customer service last night looking to try to purchase some white Ecco laces and they responded this morning requesting my address and they are going to send me a free set.

I know it is just a pair of shoe laces, but they are laces that were becoming a pain to find and it is nice to see a company do the small things.

For what it's worth...I made the same request a few months ago and Ecco sent a pair of 90 cm laces. Unfortunately, my shoes need the 120 cm length. I politely asked if I could exchange lengths and they said they didn't have any 120 cm laces. The PGA Superstore carries Ecco laces. GolfSmith may do the same.

I'm a big fan of Ecco golf shoes. I have 3 pair. Haven't needed to contact customer service yet, but it's good to know they're receptive.

I've been an ecco customer for over 15 years and their customer service has always been excellent. I think the troubles THP had at the PGA Show a few years ago are completely out of the norm from their normal sales and service. But I could be wrong.

Laces came today. One size smaller but still work perfectly. They also sent two pair.

Impressed

Laces came today. One size smaller but still work perfectly. They also sent two pair.

Impressed

Glad you got treated well, Sparks. That they treated me like garbage means I'll never wear another pair, but it's clear that they look out for their customers with things like extra laces, and that's awesome.

Glad you got treated well, Sparks. That they treated me like garbage means I'll never wear another pair, but it's clear that they look out for their customers with things like extra laces, and that's awesome.

I'm sure it varies and don't blame you or anyone for not returning after poor service. I am the same way. Maybe I just got lucky.

Back