ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now: 2023 TEEm Tour Edge - Be An Equipment Tester

Currently a 25 handicap right handed
Approach: I currently have about 3-4 full bag sets as I’m developing a feel for what I like. So I would review and compare them to those. I would use both on the course and the GC quad. Looking at spin data and trying to quantify forgiveness….because I tend to get my money’s worth from the club face. 😅

What a cool opportunity!!!

Your Current Handicap 12.4
Confirm you are RH Yes

Now that I’m retiring I’ll be able to play or practice 3-4x per week. I’ll be using ShotScope to track performance with the clubs and able to compare on course stats to my current Titleist and Cleveland bag.

Hello

I am a RH golfer and current an 8.2 handicap golfer. I think I would be a valuable asset to the review team as I am already familiar with tour edge golf. Their 5 wood is my favorite club in the bag. Also I am constantly practicing and watching golf or review videos. Also I am installing a golf simulator so I’ll have the capability to show data and review year round.

Hello

I am a RH golfer and current an 8.2 handicap golfer. I think I would be a valuable asset to the review team as I am already familiar with tour edge golf. Their 5 wood is my favorite club in the bag. Also I am constantly practicing and watching golf or review videos. Also I am installing a golf simulator so I’ll have the capability to show data and review year round.
Make sure to join the Albatross Club if you want picked for this!

Currently a 7
I am right handed. 100% sure. For some reason my coach keeps asking me the same question...
I have pretty good access to a range and play the same course over and over, so I feel like I'm in a good spot to compare equipment. I can't get out to a LM on the regular, but I can compare a new piece of equipment to what I expect to happen on my home track and have a good idea about its performance. I'll test and report back my findings, answering whatever I can along the way. I'm a recent Tour Edge convert, so I'd be over the moon to engage more with them and have an opportunity to provide feedback.

Current Handicap: 7.6
Yes, I am a RH golfer.
I would purchase a PRGR personal launch monitor to be able to provide data then first test the OEM assertions regarding the club(s) I am reviewing. Next step would be to provide ongoing detailed information about my experience with the club(s) and check in the review threads daily to answer any questions and to ascertain whether it would be beneficial to the audience for me to provide additional information or test different aspects of the equipment based on the questions and comments.

Current HC: 18ish
RH, yes.

I'm fully remote with a very flexible work schedule so I have plenty of time to head to the practice range down the road. We also have one a little farther away with Trackman bays. This will give me plenty of opportunity to provide feedback on the new clubs, how they compare to my current clubs, and where I am seeing the move improvement or at least increased consistency in my game. I also just bought myself a ShotScope V3 so I should be able to provide very detailed statistics from my rounds once those get rolling.

Currant handicap: 18
I am RH
I am just getting back in the game after a 2 year layoff, so I'm almost like a new player. My feedback will be legit as it gets.

Edit: my brother just built a sim in his basement, so I will be able to try clubs on the regular and give data filled feedback.

Hcp 9
RH
I play 3+ rounds per week, with on-course data support from Arccos, and unlimited access to simulator for spin, launch, and speed data. Plan would be to share performance through images, video, and commentary - on top of playing the clubs and sharing overall impressions, it could be really fun to video record myself hitting a set number of shots with current gamer and then with the TourEdge on both the simulator and then out on a real hole on the course to get and share both data and feel information.

5.1 index
I am RH.

Any clubs I test would be compared to what I am gaming on TrackMan. I would take the equipment out on the course, sometimes even hitting my gamer and the test equipment side by side. I would do my best to describe in detail my perceptions, the actual data that I see and what I like or do not like about the equipment.

Wow!
Current Handicap 21.6
RH golfer

As a tester who is on this board all day to respond to questions, I have and will continue to go out of my way to find every possible golf condition such as light rain, heavy rain, mud, hard pan, windy etc. to use and report how the items reacted.
Will they get beat up? Yes. I like to think of them as broken in when I’m done with them.
Thank you for the opportunity

Heck of an opportunity!! Good luck to all who enter!!

Current Handicap: 9
RH ✅
Review plan: I will post on appropriate THP threads regularly with a plan to compare TE clubs to my current setup, emphasizing numbers from GCQuad indoors, feel, turf interaction, and visual flight from outdoor range sessions, and playing experiences. I would also make sure a few buddies hit each club to get their take as well.

Handicap: 23 (approx)
Right Handed

Since my course is located in my neighborhood and our range and practice facility are less than 1/2 mile from my door I'll have plenty of opportunity to put the equipment to a test in a real world environment. Feedback would be a combination of visual and written information and since I tend to be on the forum at least once a day the frequency should be sufficient to answer most questions and to provide my insight.

Handicap: low 20s
Right handed golfer
I would golf as much as I could, either on the course or at the driving range, because I live like 4 blocks from my Public course in my town.

Your Current Handicap-30
RH golfer

POA:

I first want to say I am currently using Tour Edge irons and in the process of looking to complete my golf bag. I think I’d be perfect for this role since I can compare whatever is sent with my existing TE irons. I would also love the opportunity to compare my Stealth driver with the Tour Edge driver and any other equipment that’s sent such as wedges!

My plan: I play on Friday’s with my friend so he could video while I’m testing the equipment! He takes great pics too! I will describe the equipment, post pics/video combos, and then respond to anyone’s questions as well! We always have a ton of fun on the course so this would be even more fun! I also have access to an indoor simulator so I can get data from there!

GHIN 11.4
RH for sure
I would put the piece of equipment through multiple practice sessions on the range and practice area, along with on the course. But also leverage the GCquad we have at my home course to see what actually numbers I would get out of them in both of those settings.

Good luck to those that enter.

handicap 4.9
Confirmed RH
I run a UpNDown Golf Podcast and am an avid golfer between these two things I feel I would be best to share my thoughts on the product and have the ability to truly tell the difference vs other club companies.

Your Current Handicap - 6.3 ghin

Confirm you are RH - Yes, I am right handed

Give us 1-2 sentences on your plan of action for reviews. - I retired a few months ago so I will have a lot more time to practice and play golf. My videos, reviews and comments along with friends that I allow to try the equipment will be posted on a regular basis.

17.6 Handicap

Rightie

Testing is playing for me. I will play, comparing current equipment to new Tour Edge and bringing all I find to the THP forum.

Current handicap 14.7
Right handed
My reviews would include pictures, launch monitor, and on course statistics and comparisons multiple days a week as I practice and or play usually 5-6 days a week.

@JB - just confirming that testing is still limited to RH golfers only, since I have seen an increase in LH clubs by Tour Edge, including 723 drivers.

Back