Skechers Go Pro Golf Shoe Review

I picked up a pair of these, and have been incredibly impressed. I've played in some really wet conditions, and my feet have stayed bone dry, and I didn't lose any footing. They are amazingly comfortable, and even on pavement you can't feel the spikes. I will recommend wearing a little taller socks with these, as I had a small blister form on my Achilles after walking 9 holes in them, wearing shorter cut socks. Granted these are still new (I have only worn them for a total of 60 holes), so they're still breaking in a little bit. I'm already looking for a 2nd pair of these, just for some color variations! You won't be sorry you tried these shoes! They're awesome!

These are as comfy a shoe I have tried in 2016. If they had a bigger name attached, I really do believe more would buy in. Or let me say a more traditional golf name attached.

I have tried on the spikeless. Wide toe box and comfort.

I picked up a pair of these, and have been incredibly impressed. I've played in some really wet conditions, and my feet have stayed bone dry, and I didn't lose any footing. They are amazingly comfortable, and even on pavement you can't feel the spikes. I will recommend wearing a little taller socks with these, as I had a small blister form on my Achilles after walking 9 holes in them, wearing shorter cut socks. Granted these are still new (I have only worn them for a total of 60 holes), so they're still breaking in a little bit. I'm already looking for a 2nd pair of these, just for some color variations! You won't be sorry you tried these shoes! They're awesome!

These are as comfy a shoe I have tried in 2016. If they had a bigger name attached, I really do believe more would buy in. Or let me say a more traditional golf name attached.

I have tried on the spikeless. Wide toe box and comfort.

Glad you guys are enjoying these! Really underrated IMO

Like the looks based on the Kuchar commercials. Glad to hear your initial impressions. Looking forward to further updates!

these custom Kuchar model look awesome!
CgBT8kvWwAAJ8mT.jpg

Skechers Go Pro Golf Shoe Review

I want to come in here and post a few updates after about six months of heavy use on the shoes. These have held up to just about everything I have thrown them. Some had mentioned they're curious at how these held up long-term and seriously have no issues whatsoever nothing is peeling, cracking, breaking chipping. Just a well constructed shoe. These have been easily one of the most comfortable pair of spiked shoes I have worn. But there are some few thoughts. For One, these tend to sit higher off the ground. It is noticeable and I think I mentioned that thought a few months back. Secondly, Yesterday after playing 36 holes I noticed that the shoelaces tend to loosen up towards the toe box a bit from when I initially tightened them in the morning. It wasn't noticeable enough for me to sit down and re tighten my shoes as the top of the shoe lace and the knot I tied held it all perfectly fine but I did feel a little extra wiggle room during the last 18 holes. If you can Get past the whole "sckechers" misnomers which unfortunately come into play, these have been really solid.

Last edited:
I never got around to posting the six-month pictures. Now it's about seven months going on eight months and the shoes are still solidly intact. I just replaced the cleats on them as this has been my go to shoe for 98% of all my golf activities.

7e24943eeee6ebc90c296dcd61100038.jpg
62b9c4cfdf165ab5f23c41f15c201755.jpg
d14481f693174555ffaedee4669ead40.jpg
500f987f9c4e8703c9e9d5d16be2aaf8.jpg
e10943463877e386ebbe079d6086e02e.jpg

Look good. The for sure are comfy.

Back