SkiBumGolfer I'm calling you out! #THPCallout

I'm sure we'll have a rematch and settle the score soon enough.

Walking off of #10 Green I was 3UP and feeling good; I had control of my driver and was hitting my yardages bang on with the wrenches. I hit a long straight drive on #11 and then it all started to go to crap on me. I laid up from there and lost a ball in the fairway leading to a penalty - bogey and a loss. On #12 I sliced my drive towards the water and couldn't find it leading to another penalty and a halfed hole. Lost another ball on #13 with a hooked approach and AGAIN on #14 with a block/slice driver. I was falling apart and Skibum was coming on. All square on 17 tee and then on 17 green I missed a 3 foot putt to halve the hole (DOH!!!).

Tale of two 9's for me today and I was actually pretty fortunate to come away with a Tie considering the collapse on the back side.

A rematch will certainly occur in short order. I'm ok with ties, but they just mean double bragging rights next time!

Army did kinda let me back in it as he had a rough few holes on the back, but I was proud of myself for seizing the opportunity when I was pretty far down. Hit some great tee ball on 13 to apply the pressure, and the same with some clutch putting on 12, 16 and 17. Driver was squirrelly all day (with a few exceptions) but I made it work as best I could.

I know I didn't have my best stuff though, fortunately neither did Army hahaha. I'm hoping for the rematch we both have some better game.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

SkiBumGolfer I'm calling you out! #THPCallout

Good round guys! I'll be there for the rematch

Great round fellas

Good stuff guys. Man that weather looked brutal.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Great finish, Army! Those conditions looked tough!

Good match and you guys are tough :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Good stuff guys, cant wait for the rematch

Way to play both of you. Hopefully I can be there for the rematch.

Thanks to everyone who followed. Sorry for the awful pics but I had my phone in a zip lock bag and it was wet.

Nice playing guys! A hard fought draw that will surely lead to SkiBum v. Army Part Deux.

Great stuff guys! That weather looked brutal!

Nice job guys! I give both of you props for getting out there on a day like that and providing as many updates as you did. Looking forward to the rematch to see if one of you can pull out a win.

Boys! The battle looked epic, nothing less than we would expect from Canada in the Winter lol!
We will have to get out soon!

Back