Smiter’s THP Bridgestone Championship Contest

Man.....talk about a guy backhandedly betting against himself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, once the line got moved I figure if I get it long enough on the odds, I’ll take some of that action. Besides, no one wants to know how many birdies I make. They want death and destruction. I’ll feel bad sending those awesome TourB RX’s to Davey Jones locker, but the public will wanna see it!

We don’t do public executions anymore so this is as close as it bets to a bloodbath:)

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Well, just to show off since it only took me FOREVER to be able to Lon into Tapatalk (and yes, it really is easy from there:)), here ya go! New wedges from Bridgestone! I truly mean the inscription on them too, THANKS THP!

04c8051f24338afd9b9383e7bc080fd4.jpg

3 in total
0 get rinsed
2 lost on Saturday
0 lost on 17
Have fun and someone will help you with the pics and updating that’s what a good partner does!!

I got her figured out finally. When I changed my forum name, Tapatalk locked me out. They’re not the easiest to deal with as far as help goes so it took a hot sec. now I’ll be like.....

(Insert awesome wrestling GIG)...... haha!!

For all of you that have me down for 0 on 17, thank you. I hope you win since that’s the third tiebreaker, lol.

At dinner tonight Hoosiermess and I were discussing 17. We both agreed that we’d love to give that one a rip from the tips-but not for score. 220 into an island green is just brutal but I’d love to take a crack at it. But not for score:)

Good contest.

9 total
5 on Saturday 4 on Sunday
3 will meet their watery grave
0 on 17

7 total
6 in the water
4 sat 3 sun
1 on 17

Enjoy the round and good luck!

4 total
2 water
2 Sat 2 Sunday
1 on 17

Have fun!

OTE=Misike;6214656]Good contest.

9 total
5 on Saturday 4 on Sunday
3 will meet their watery grave
0 on 17[/QUOTE]

Winner! I lost 9 (gulp yes!) 9 lovely balls on Saturday alone but only (only, haha) 2 today. To be somewhat fair we didn’t look real hard for a couple of those when I was out of position to put up the score for the team.

4 total were drowned, including the 2 I lost today, both on 18 trying to take too much off of it.

Sort of proud that I didn’t drown one on 17. I bailed out yesterday and went right of the green, the only bailout and then actually hit the green today. PM your shipping address, what Bridgestone ball you’d like, and what you want inscribed on them. Also PM the youth golf charity of your choice and I’ll get some gear sent out in your name.

Back