Sneaker Thread: Post Your Newest Sneakers Here

SB Dunk Magnus Walkers.
I have only ever seen dunks on other people's feet. Apparently we have a good skateboard boutique here in Louisville and I have heard that is the place to score dunks in the wild.

I have only ever seen dunks on other people's feet. Apparently we have a good skateboard boutique here in Louisville and I have heard that is the place to score dunks in the wild.
We have Black Sheep here and can confirm. We also have social status and they are solid too.

Well no dunks, but got my 2nd pair of Pre-Days

20220527_140223.jpg

I feel I should clarify that these are reps by the way. I tried to buy them when they came out and was locked out on checkout (as usual). Couldn't stomach the idea of paying $500+ on the aftermarket for them so I went with the $120 reps instead. No regrets lol

I feel I should clarify that these are reps by the way. I tried to buy them when they came out and was locked out on checkout (as usual). Couldn't stomach the idea of paying $500+ on the aftermarket for them so I went with the $120 reps instead. No regrets lol
Yep, I won't purchase aftermarket anything. I like wearing my shoes. I don't need them to be a collectible.I just want them to look fly, set off my outfit, and provide comfort.

I still don't think I can pull off the mids, but com'on

air-jordan-1-mid-shoes-05CsKW.png

ASICS Gel Cumulus 24 - fit my feet a little better than the Nike Pegasus I’ve been running.

8EDB0CED-B8B9-47D3-88FE-CA3AC47ACDC7.png

I need to snap a pic of my new Hoka’s. so cozy!

I need to snap a pic of my new Hoka’s. so cozy!

I was eyeballing those, my wife is a trainer a loves them. She almost convinced me she’s had several pairs all good.

I was eyeballing those, my wife is a trainer a loves them. She almost convinced me she’s had several pairs all good.
Apparently several ACC football staffs love them given how much they are on their feet.

Alright informal straw poll for the sneakers thread:

Ultra_4D_Shoes_White_GX6366_01_standard.jpg

or

air-max-90-premium-mens-shoes-c83Pcm.png

for the next purchase. :unsure:

I like the green Air Max, but will say those 4D printed soles on the Adidas are wild. I was eyeballing those. Then I was picturing the 4D structure getting clogged with little gravel and mud, and I stopped.

Air Max is my favorite sneaker of all time so I vote that but I love the 4D look.

Apparently several ACC football staffs love them given how much they are on their feet.
My daughter has a part time job bartending while she is in school. Has to wear all black sneakers, i saw these at Dicks, never heard of them, googled them, read about them and the reviews and picked her up a pair. She loves them for work.

Wonder who wears them since under contract they have to wear their schools sponsor I'd think. NB for BC, Adidas for GA Tech and Miami, and I believe Nike/Jordan for the rest.

Wonder who wears them since under contract they have to wear their schools sponsor I'd think. NB for BC, Adidas for GA Tech and Miami, and I believe Nike/Jordan for the rest.
I’m going to pay more attention this fall. Maybe they just see the practice fields and the ‘gamers’ come out on Saturday? Or maybe coach shoes aren’t under contract? My source works in the athletic department so he wasn’t blowing smoke. Now I kinda want to ask.

I’m going to pay more attention this fall. Maybe they just see the practice fields and the ‘gamers’ come out on Saturday? Or maybe coach shoes aren’t under contract? My source works in the athletic department so he wasn’t blowing smoke. Now I kinda want to ask.
I'd like to know too I'd figured everyone on the staff is counteract bound but maybe not.

I'd like to know too I'd figured everyone on the staff is counteract bound but maybe not.
Gameday is the contracted kicks.

Back