So, I'm Here. Now.

So, somebody forgot to water my old golf forum and it died. Then spent a lot of time on another because I liked the blue and silver theme. It was pretty cool until the patent attorney got bored and decided his family were more important than his imaginary friends. What a tool. Even the death metal guy said so. An he's a doctor so he knows.

So then I didn't do any golf forum for a long, long, time.

So, now I'm on here.

At least on here, I get to be me with the name I use. You see, I joined another place too, but there it seems someone stole my name. Not sure why someone would want to be me. There's plenty of times I don't like being me.

That place is ok but moves way too slow. Kinda fun if you have the time. I don't have the time.

In my same introduction thread, it turned into a PUN fest with a guy posting about not loosing status by maintaining residence on the Jo-ann Fabrics Forum. I responded a couple times about the threads, needling, and yarns they must tell. Had everybody in stitches. I'm sure we both ruined monitors with the coffee spit.

But I digress, after barely even getting started. LOLZ.

Not sure if anybody knows me or if I know them. If so, Hello to old friends from the other joint(and the really old one before that) and hello to new ones.

Ok.
So Keep Calm and Drink Beer.

I'll see you in there.

Hello to any old friends who may be here and remember me from the other joint. Hello to any new friends.

Anyhoo.

Thought I recognized the name from the "really old one". It's you, yeah?

I think he was...

Hey PNF,
Sorry I missed this.

Yes, it's me.

Good to see your name. Are you no longer in Guam? The Philippines?
[Edit: I guess not by your avatar description :censored:]

WOW!!!

Thanks for such a great Welcome! You folks are amazing.

I've never received so many welcoming GIFts
This place is pretty awesome!

This place is pretty awesome!

This place is great so far.

I see lots of guys here from MN.

I'm from there too. We last lived in Coon Rapids.

Do any of you THP guys get together in MN?
I used to play with one guy from FGI Fuzzy who lives in Chaska.

This place is great so far.

I see lots of guys here from MN.

I'm from there too. We last lived in Coon Rapids.

Do any of you THP guys get together in MN?
I used to play with one guy from FGI Fuzzy who lives in Chaska.
I just joined last year and with young kids it is hard to get out for much more than league but I am going to make a bigger effort to play with @radiman, @tahoebum and a few others.

I hope to put an outing together with them.

I just joined last year and with young kids it is hard to get out for much more than league but I am going to make a bigger effort to play with @radiman, @tahoebum and a few others.

I hope to put an outing together with them.

Nice. What part of town are you in?

I'm in Edina and almost every summer weekend we are up at Gull Lake.

Very nice. We always lived in the north suburbs. Andover, Blaine, Coon Rapids, etc.
Gull lake is nice, I've only been in that area once.

Hey PNF,
Sorry I missed this.

Yes, it's me.

Good to see your name. Are you no longer in Guam? The Philippines?
[Edit: I guess not by your avatar description :censored:]

Nope. Left Guam in 2009. Went to Jersey for 8 years. Ended up here in 2017. Wife is from Philippines and we go once in a while, but we'll never settle there.

Welcome. If you’re just getting back into the swing of things, may I suggest not running with knitting needles? #safetyfirst

Welcome. If you’re just getting back into the swing of things, may I suggest not running with knitting needles? #safetyfirst

Thanks for the welcome! And the tip. :D :censored:Man, things must be slow up there in Alaska running with Knitting needles, as opposed extreme downhill office chair racing. Whew boy, welcome to the 21st Century.

?(y)

I can already tell you like it here. Stick around. It only gets better!

Thank you. Yes indeed.
This place is great.

Feels like old times. Old friends.

Looking forward to making new ones.

And wasting a **** load of the company's money doing this all day everyday at work like in 2002.

Welcom to THP!

Welcome to THP. Enjoy the ride!

Welcome! i bet there is enough activity here to keep you entertained!

Great intro, welcome aboard!

welcome to THP

Back