So, I'm Here. Now.

stroh

We're Doomed!
Reaction score
Handicap
So, somebody forgot to water my old golf forum and it died. Then spent a lot of time on another because I liked the blue and silver theme. It was pretty cool until the patent attorney got bored and decided his family were more important than his imaginary friends. What a tool. Even the death metal guy said so. An he's a doctor so he knows.

So then I didn't do any golf forum for a long, long, time.

So, now I'm on here.

At least on here, I get to be me with the name I use. You see, I joined another place too, but there it seems someone stole my name. Not sure why someone would want to be me. There's plenty of times I don't like being me.

That place is ok but moves way too slow. Kinda fun if you have the time. I don't have the time.

In my same introduction thread, it turned into a PUN fest with a guy posting about not loosing status by maintaining residence on the Jo-ann Fabrics Forum. I responded a couple times about the threads, needling, and yarns they must tell. Had everybody in stitches. I'm sure we both ruined monitors with the coffee spit.

But I digress, after barely even getting started. LOLZ.

Not sure if anybody knows me or if I know them. If so, Hello to old friends from the other joint(and the really old one before that) and hello to new ones.

Ok.
So Keep Calm and Drink Beer.

I'll see you in there.

Hello to any old friends who may be here and remember me from the other joint. Hello to any new friends.

Anyhoo.

Last edited:

Welcome to THP! Far and away the best golf forum on the internet.

I believe there is a threshold for new members. Post a bit and I am sure the signature will become available in no time.

Welcome to THP!

Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome aboard!

Canadan,

Thanks for the reply. I made an edit because I'm too much of an idiot.
Getting back into it. Riding a bike and such.
All good.

WOW!!!

Thanks for such a great Welcome! You folks are amazing.

I've never received so many welcoming GIFts

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome

Welcome! Were you on FGI?

So now you're officially

Welcome to THP

Back