So, what fairway woods is everyone using?

Cobra Amp cell has always been good to me

Cobra F6 3/4 has been a very good 3w for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO, the perfect 3/4 option is the Cobra, I almost went there myself...

I was carrying the X2Hot 3W but was very inconsistent with it and could never get the ball to launch high. I just picked up the XR-16 4W an d much prefer the way it launches and the forgiveness.

TEE XCG7 ! Shafted up with a real deal fujikura speeder VC 8.2... turned this VERY forgiving HOT faced 5w into a laser that is sooo easy to hit. Low profile, easy launch, tight smile for turf interaction...yet wide too. Initially I dismissed the head too big and it sat in the shop, only to see my wife stripe it again and again. Being a XCG6 3w owner I gave it a go...Wow! hit more greens than ever before. Same shaft was in G30, G25 prior. Now I have XCG7 7w that makes my 195-220 shot, feel like 165y/7i difficulty.

I recently purchased an XR-16 3 wood and the Big Bertha Alpha 816 3W during their BOGO sale. I won't be able to hit them until after Christmas since I had the wife put them aside for the kids to give me as Christmas presents. Sure beats opening underwear and socks!

Callaway GBB 3 wood is probably my favorite fairway wood I've owned.

I know its kind of frowned upon around THP but I still love my jetspeed 3 wood. I get the distance I want and the forgiveness I want as well. Just don't see them played very often

Jetspeed woods were way underrated IMO. I know a couple of guys hitting the FWs and one of my buddies has the driver. Great value club.

I have the Callaway 816 3 wood, and Love it

I still like my 915 fairway woods. Very easy to hit. I have the 16.5 3w, and the 18* 5w turned up to 19.5*.

My Callaway XR 4-wood often makes me wonder why I bother to carry driver. It's extraordinary off the tee. It's a little long to feel entirely comfortable using off the deck, but I'm getting there.

I know its kind of frowned upon around THP but I still love my jetspeed 3 wood. I get the distance I want and the forgiveness I want as well. Just don't see them played very often

Kinda crazy how Taylormade mismanaged that series. I swear it was only out about 3 months before they came out with another line. My brother in law uses one that he got new recently for something stupid like 40 dollars. Don't feel bad. They're ugly but a good club.

TEE XCG7 ! Shafted up with a real deal fujikura speeder VC 8.2... turned this VERY forgiving HOT faced 5w into a laser that is sooo easy to hit. Low profile, easy launch, tight smile for turf interaction...yet wide too. Initially I dismissed the head too big and it sat in the shop, only to see my wife stripe it again and again. Being a XCG6 3w owner I gave it a go...Wow! hit more greens than ever before. Same shaft was in G30, G25 prior. Now I have XCG7 7w that makes my 195-220 shot, feel like 165y/7i difficulty.

Tour Edge Exotics are simply the best. Long, Long, Long. Much more forgiving than they get credit for too.

I'm playing a G25 4 wood I bought from you.��

I just swapped 3 woods with another THPer and have the M1. Had it out for a few rounds and love it.

What I'm playing doesn't matter.
#1 choice: Get fitted.
#2 choice: At least try things out on a launch monitor.

hmmmmm...

What I'm playing doesn't matter.
#1 choice: Get fitted.
#2 choice: At least try things out on a launch monitor.

TEE XCG 3 wood.. Can't replace it. I wish there drivers were as good.

V-Series 3W and Heavenwood. Recently purchased XR16 4W that is trying to replace the 3W. The V-Series are awesome clubs.

Callaway XR16 Pro and XR16...absolutely love them.

M1 3HL....dead straight and long. Huge improvement over previous 3W SLDR. Got a great deal on a trade and a coupon so stick with TM. So many great options today, suggest getting fitted and try large variety.

For myself it aint broke dont fix it, my r7 5 wood is one of my favorite clubs. I picked up a Big Bertha Mini as a longer option off the Tee as my driver is inconsistent at times.

I have an xr16 3 wood and x2hot 5 deep in the bag at the moment.

Callaway 3Deep, which I think will be replaced soon by a Cobra F6
Cobra Bio Cell+ 5w

my suggestion is get fitted for a FW.

I play the Big Bertha 3w. I am most likely going to replace it with the Titleist 917d2, this club is a beast. I was hitting a good 15 yards further the V series.

Back