Soft-stepping Dart 105

MGoBlue

2021 Titleist Experience!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
@DannyLe

Considering Dart 105 shafts, but my swing speed can’t support stiff flex any more. Thinking about Dart 105 but soft stepping them two clubs. How close will this get me to a regular flex profile?

I think they will be a shade stiffer than regular. Do Dart 105s only come in stiff flex?

@DannyLe

Considering Dart 105 shafts, but my swing speed can’t support stiff flex any more. Thinking about Dart 105 but soft stepping them two clubs. How close will this get me to a regular flex profile?
Have you considered 90 F3

I soft stepped my dart 90 F3 iron shafts 2 clubs and I do not feel that it went from r flex to sr flex. I was told that for each club you soft step down = 1/3 flex. In my opinion the darts play stiff for their flex anyway so soft stepping the f3 twice didnt make it feel like swinging a limp noodle.

I soft stepped my dart 90 F3 iron shafts 2 clubs and I do not feel that it went from r flex to sr flex. I was told that for each club you soft step down = 1/3 flex. In my opinion the darts play stiff for their flex anyway so soft stepping the f3 twice didnt make it feel like swinging a limp noodle.
Helpful. Thanks.

Back