ANNOUNCEMENT SOLD OUT! Mystery Bags Go Up on March 7th

I am loving my AeroJET 5 wood with the UST Red M40x shaft.

I am loving my AeroJET 5 wood with the UST Red M40x shaft.
I need to find one for the 3W, but I'm trying to keep the wife happy... and saving for a big trip this winter. I can't seem to find exactly what I'm looking for yet, but it'll pop up eventually - or I'll get a bonus at work to pay for it lol

Package is late from usps… no eta 😮‍💨

I need to find one for the 3W, but I'm trying to keep the wife happy... and saving for a big trip this winter. I can't seem to find exactly what I'm looking for yet, but it'll pop up eventually - or I'll get a bonus at work to pay for it lol
What's a bonus? 🤣

Discover Comedy Central GIF by Drunk History

1711467634931.gif
It’s the gift that keeps on giving!

I found mine on the Evil Bay site, put the Cally adapter on it myself then cut and added grip. It was an auction and i got i for 120 total

a sighting....holy cow, i mean it could have been hijacked by a Federal Legislator, or maybe grabbed as it passed through Dupont Circle- good luck

I found mine on the Evil Bay site, put the Cally adapter on it myself then cut and added grip. It was an auction and i got i for 120 total
I check daily... Looking specifically for a 7F4 in the red - which is not very common. I've tried to make offers in the 150 range for a few, but they all want like 250 right now.

Finally getting to go back through this thread. Man the stuff in these bags! Love all the G hats!

Oh sorry for the excitement everyone, my grand prize cobra utility is stuck in transit, not #50

image.jpg
One good looking utility! Thanks for finally coming through usps lol thanks again THP!!

Anyone got 2 of these bad boys hanging around in Standard that they aren't interested in? I got 7 of them in my bag but I need 9 to regrip all my clubs. :)

1712840875907.png

Back