Spam.. yes or no?

Absolutely!

Outlawed at wife's family meals. Father in law had it every meal in Korea for months. For me it's ok but not a top choice.

I like it.

Have yet to try it so I’m unsure. Wifey is so funny whenever we go to the store her first price check is Spam. If it’s cheaper then the stores average price she’s buying it

I haven't had it in a long, long time, but I would eat it. Given the choice, I'm going with Taylor ham.

SPAM Musubi is quite tasty. Fried in an oyster sauce and served over steamed rice. Wrapped with Nori.
Best of all, if you can't get to the grocery store for weeks everything has a really long shelf life.

SPAM sold in Korea comes with yellow plastic lids to reseal the metal can.

Last edited:
Never tried it, but I'm not picky. I would

I love fried spam, potatoes and eggs over easy for Sunday breakfast!
55e832c3980792169c9880a1be71e14d.jpg

Spam and eggs is the best elk camp breakfast in the world....

No thanks. I don't like spam in my emails, or on my plate. :sick:

Love fried spam.
So do I, and I haven't had it in years and years.

Coincidentally, my wife asked me, just the other day: "Can you fry spam?" "You sure can," I replied, "and it's tasty." "When can you use it?" she asked. "Anytime you would use any other meat," I told her. "It's particularly good as a breakfast meat, instead of sausage." (As we all know: Nothing can substitute for bacon :ROFLMAO:)

Grew up poor and this was all Mom could sometimes put on the table. I’ve never eaten since my first real job and God willing I’ll never eat it again!

Yes. Fried!

Yes like spam.

I bought a can this year because I had never had it. The smell is a little off-putting but it tasted fine.

View attachment 9111843

Since it's pouring out I took the family to the Spam museum. Who's in for these cookies?
Oddly enough - I would definitely try those. It sounds gross at first, but the more I think about it, the flavors might complement each other.

Oddly enough - I would definitely try those. It sounds gross at first, but the more I think about it, the flavors might complement each other.
I hope you get a Spam shirt for secret Santa my friend!

Absofrigginloutely!! I don't have it often but, when i do.... it's a treat. I notice you're also on the "low sodium" Spam.... " It's healthier! " :oops:

Every now and again, i'll pretend i'm 25 years old again and snag a full sodium Spam.
If i lived in Hawaii (Spam consumption capital of the USA) i'd probably be dead by now :ROFLMAO:

Back