Sport Haley Ladies Apparel Spring 2015 - THP Preview

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
[FONT=&quot]I just received some samples from them for review, but for some background below is a press release on their Spring 2015 collection. I will say, at first glance and feel I really like the clothes! The colors are vibrant and the materials felt great. More to come later.

[/FONT]
i-gbn5RVq-L.jpg
i-ksTv5BB-L.jpg
i-fsJRFSf-L.jpg
[FONT=&quot]

THIS IS A PRESS RELEASE:

The Spring 2015 collection is influenced by gardens, flowers andvibrant color. Each of the five groupings has its own personality, but piecesare interchangeable within each group and beyond. The traditional, but updatedelements of Viola Vineyards; the modern, athletic and graphic pieces fromClover Lane; the feminine and floral Petal Path line; and, the classic look ofbright blue and white in the Burchfield create a timeless, varied, but cohesiveSpring 2015 collection. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] The beautiful florals, bold graphics and simple geometric patternseach have a place in a woman’s wardrobe. Silhouettes are streamlined with cleanand crisp lines, and the colors, textures, prints and patterns take centerstage. Haley, the brands’ signature owl, is thoughtfully placed as embroidery,zipper pulls or decorative touches throughout. The attention to detail in SportHaley clothing speaks to the fine quality the brand is known for. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Fabrics for Spring 2015 are lighter and more technical overall.Sport Haley’s signature fabric, Haley Cool, is superior in performance and hasinherent cooling yarns so the fabric not only has wicking properties, but alsois cool to the touch. With a UPF 30 and a slight texture, it is the perfectperforming fabric. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Sport Haley Boutique also offers lifestyle pieces with a touchof glamour. Foiled or metallic yarns, crystals and faux fur vests in a textureddetail rose fabric add some extra special flair to every lifestyle. Sport Haleyalso offers basics, outerwear and complementary accessories such as SwarovskiCrystal Element bracelets and scarves.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sport Haley apparel and outerwear is marketed in the premium andmid-price golf markets through a network of independent sales representativesand distributors to golf professional shops at country clubs, resorts andboutiques throughout the U.S. and a variety of channels internationally. Onaverage, Sport Haley pieces typically retail at $76 per item. The company alsomarkets golf and fashion apparel to corporate, college, university and othermarkets.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]About Sport Haley[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sport Haley/Bette & Court is a wholly owned subsidiary ofSport Haley Holdings(OTCBB:SPOR), a publically traded company. For more than 27years, Sport-Haley, Inc. has been a premier women’s golf apparel company,passionate about offering the finest in quality, femininity and detailing.Sharp instincts, wisdom, precision and playfulness are the transcendinginfluences that are embraced inthe Sport Haley brand. Sport Haley and Bette & Court are located inDenver, CO, and sold online and at private and public golf shops throughout theworld. For more information about Sport Haley, please go to [/FONT][FONT=&quot]SportHaley.com[/FONT][FONT=&quot] .[/FONT]

Those look good, nice pops of color, but not too loud. I think Delaney would like this stuff.

I really like the look of that stuff I'll definitely have to show Amanda.

• Admin
Of the stuff I got from them, my favorite it the golf polo, it reminds me more of a leisure top then a golf top which I really like because then it can serve more than one purpose. I am all about clothes I can wear on and off the course.

those do look nice...will have to show Paula as something she could sport for casual wear.

Back