CONTEST Spring Golf Giveaway - New Driver Head

My Guy!!!! I'd expect nothing less.

Anthony Weiner Agree GIF

What an awesome gesture! This is why THP is so great. (Not an entry btw)

Good man! I am in. Thanks!

Would love to have a chance at a new driver head! Please consider me for this.

Fantastic gesture! Please include me as well.

Awesome contest @Wonger, I am hoping to replace my Driver later this year, not an entry but great offer

I'll put my name in the hat. I'm pretty set right now but my dad is in need of an upgrade.

Awesome of you to do this too!

That is a very cool gesture, I would like to be thrown into the hat for this one.

Thanks for the opportunity. I am in.

I would LOVE a new driver head. Throw me in the mix. Awesome gesture.

Awesome gesture @Wonger ! I'm in!

Great gesture right here!!

Awesome offer @Wanger. Given that I got a whole bag of clubs from Srixon last year I will keep my name out of this one. Good luck to everyone in the drawing.

Very generous of you @Wonger! I’d like to be included - I’d regift to my dad or brother.

What an awesome gesture.
I'm in the market for a new driver and having been testing out new drivers to see what I like and what works for me...
I'd like to take a chance on this driver head.

Fantastic gesture, count me in please!

Thanks @Wonger

Count me in. My buddy desperately needs a new driver 😂

What an awesome gesture. I would love to throw my name in the hat and hopefully get my daughter a new driver

Awesome gesture @Wonger

I have friends in dire need of a driver upgrade, so please count me in

My first foray into the THP mystery bags brought me a boon of awesomeness! If you haven't followed the mystery bag thread, click the link for my full haul from the mystery bags. Chock full of great stuff!

Included in that was a grand prize certificate for a driver head. The driver slot as well as my entire bag for this year is going to be pretty well set due to the generosity of Cobra, THP and participation in the 2024 Morgan Cup. The trusty Aerojet Max driver will still have a home with me in my spare bag but will be replaced by an 8° Cobra Darkspeed LS. As excited as I am to get new equipment, I don't want to acquire more stuff to just have more stuff.

I wanted to do the giveaway to coincide with the Morgan Cup, but since that experience is in the fall and towards the end of the golf season for many of us not in warm climates, I don't want someone to miss out on an entire year of being able to use it.
The giveaway will stay open until March 31. Should give the lucky winner ample golf season to play a new driver head. I will do a RNG to determine the winner.

Only requirement for this giveaway is that you are an Albatross Club member. Just respond that you would like to be included in the drawing. No other requirements, you don't have to play the driver if you don't want to; maybe you want to give it to a family member or friend in desperate need of an upgrade; maybe you need a backup driver if the one you have acts up.

It appears the package has arrived although I am not there in person to confirm. It will actually be a bit before I get back to even lay eyes on the prize. What is inside is still a surprise (to me too) and I am going to keep it that way for the winner of the contest. Just a reminder it is only a driver head.
Question Mark Mario GIF
Love it!!! So awesome, spread the wealth!!!

Great gesture, thanks for doing this. I’d love a chance at revealing this driver head!

Awesome gesture man! Count me in, mine is seeing some wear and could use an upgrade!

Back