Sriracha: Yay or Nay

+1 on the stuff for me.

used it tonight on hello fresh’s take on bibimbap. the flavors work together so well, and it’s delicious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Oh yeah. Definitely! A nice change from other hot sauces.

Big fan.

Yay, for sure. Sometimes when I'm just not feeling like eating my vegetables, I just put a lil Sriracha on it, and I'm good.

My favorite is during the winter and you got a head cold. I'll go get some Pho and load it with extra Sriracha. Clears the sinuses right up! Bring extra tissues!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can eat it, but it's not my favorite.

I lean toward original Tabasco, Texas Pete, Sweet Baby Ray's wing sauce (I think), Popeye's Louisiana Hot Sauce, and basically anything habanero. I can dabble in the Ghost pepper sauces, but they'll light ya up quickly!

yay - good stuff

Hard Yay for me. Love the stuff. Next time you try a bloody mary, use some sriracha in place of Tabasco or horseradish. Huge improvement.

I did have a Sriracha Bloody Mary once, and it was delicious!

It's a nay for me. Like others I prefer Tabasco, Texas Petes, Louisiana Hot Sauce, and most traditional wing sauces. It's the vinegar flavor and the spice that I love. Sriracha is too sweet for my taste. It's not terrible but definitely not a go to sauce for me.

Nay do not like that at all.

good for a change of pace on some types of sushi

I have three shelves of hot sauce in my kitchen. Yes, there is some Sriracha!
82071b566237e99c4a0317024ac2de60.jpg

9988f9a592f6b38193ddbaaf584af8f3.jpg

fc2d50eb3514488b144d78624f832dde.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YAY, but it depends on what type of food are you going to pair it.
I used it whenever I marinate grilled food and a dipping sauce for fried goodies.

Back