Srixon Z85 Fairway Wood Review

Lot of talk about this fairway
Wonder if it's available in Tenesi Blue 70 S?

I’m pretty sure the Tensei Blue was an option in the Srixon catalogue. I pondered getting that in my driver but ended up going orange with both.

These are solid in the bag, the 5W is becoming my favorite. If I need to hit something really straight and make sure it stays in play or a layup on a par 5 this is the go to club.

As a matter of fact it is. That’s what I’m hitting now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As a matter of fact it is. That’s what I’m hitting now.

About that signature full of mystery clubs :angel:

About that signature full of mystery clubs :angel:

. I had completely forgot to update that!!!! Thanks for the heads up on my idiocy!!

2 for 2 on fairways hit off the tee with this club today. So easy to set up and hit. I really enjoy the 13.5* loft on the 3+ when the wind kicks up either into the wind or downwind, it just goes.

Hello has anyone compared the 3+ to the Ping Stretch G400?

Hello has anyone compared the 3+ to the Ping Stretch G400?

I had the ping stretch G400 prior to the Srixon 3+. They are very similar from a distance prospective for me, but oddly enough they produced 2 totally different shot shapes. The Ping was very very low launch for me and rolled a ton where the Srixon is more of a mid launch for me and less roll which i do prefer. Setting up with the Ping I had the feeling of trying to manipulate the club face a bit to what i felt what was square and the Srixon sets up perfect for my eyes.

By no means is this a definite answer or solution on a Ping vs. Srixon where I have numbers from a track man or similar to back it up, just the rounds that I had played with both and a preference for my swing.

I had the ping stretch G400 prior to the Srixon 3+. They are very similar from a distance prospective for me, but oddly enough they produced 2 totally different shot shapes. The Ping was very very low launch for me and rolled a ton where the Srixon is more of a mid launch for me and less roll which i do prefer. Setting up with the Ping I had the feeling of trying to manipulate the club face a bit to what i felt what was square and the Srixon sets up perfect for my eyes.

By no means is this a definite answer or solution on a Ping vs. Srixon where I have numbers from a track man or similar to back it up, just the rounds that I had played with both and a preference for my swing.

Thank you for the feedback

Any additional feedback on the F85's? Thank you

The Hybrids are phenomenal as well, there’s a thread on those as well. Lots of feedback from quite a few on there.

I let a guy I was playing with at league the other night hit these and he was amazed at how good they felt. He hit some long 2nd shots with these.

The Hybrids are phenomenal as well, there’s a thread on those as well. Lots of feedback from quite a few on there.

Yes I have the H85. It’s awesome

Any additional feedback on the F85's? Thank you

I haven’t been able to play for a few weeks, I’ll be back on the course tomorrow finally, but I stand by my feedback from the previous 9-10 months and say I’m still a huge fan of this line. From the looks at address, the sound/feel off the face, and the ball flight and distance I get all make this a standout club in the current Srixon line for me personally.

Another thread mentioned this club and asked for feedback on how it compared to a couple of other options. This link was posted by JB and after reading it I'm super interested in a 3+ or 3. I've been thinking for a couple of months about getting a 3w or mini driver for tee only shots. I need to get down the PGASS to hit this very soon! Love the look and I don't think anyone has had a negative word to say about it.

Srixon Z85 Fairway Wood Review

So I’ve played a few rounds with the Z85 in the bag and am thrilled to say I like this club. I have the ability to work the ball flight which is a good thing. Today I hit a few shots into piercing wind and the ball kept a low trajectory and just kept going.

Thanks @BigSoil I’ve found a keeper in the bag setup.

So I’ve played a few rounds with the Z85 in the bag and am thrilled to say I like this club. I have the ability to work the ball flight which is a good thing. Today I hit a few shots into piercing wind and the ball kept a low trajectory and just kept going.

Thanks @BigSoil I’ve found a keeper in the bag setup.

Glad it’s working out for ya man, it’s a super solid fairway wood. Hope it continues to treat you well!

I bought one of these in 15* a couple weeks ago, right before our practice round Friday before The Graphite Challenge, at the Edwin Watts in PBG. I had been eyeing it all season and it was on sale at $179, so win-win. I hit it a handful of times over three times on course, and really like it so far. It seems easy to launch, has a really nice tone to it, and a great ball flight that I was expecting after getting along so well with the Z585 driver and H85 hybrids this year. I am looking forward to more rounds with this, I think it is going to prove to be a monster.

I have spent all year playing the 3 and 5 woods and I think these are probably the best fairway woods I have ever hit. The faces have held up well showing very little wear, easy to hit and launch with a nice penetrating flight.
If you have never tried the F85 fairways, you should.

Back