Had one of my best days in years with the ZX4 (5&6) and ZX5s (7-PW). Shot a 76 with so many great iron shots. These clubs are really quite special. The shots I missed left and right were barely off the green (I was pin seeking).

View attachment 9201766

That’s what’s up! Nice job!!

So in league last night I hit the UT 4 times. Each one was high, dead straight, & 200+ yds. I had a triple on final hole (got in trouble off tee w/ driver & didn't recover) to shoot 43. I can't help wonder why I just didn't tee off w/ the UT. It's my fav club and I should use it when driver is not working for me.
Which UT?

I have the ZX MKII 20* w/ UST Recoil Dart 90-Stiff.... it's fantastic.
I bet. I've got 6-3 U85s and love every strike.

That may be the one club I wish I would have gotten.... 🤫

I have the same stick bent 1* weak, with a Nippon 950gh Neo R flex. Very reliable ball flight and distance.

I tried to layup in front of a bunker that I was given a 280 yardage to, downwind.

the UT rolled up to about 3 yards short. :LOL:

it's a butter-missile when you strike it clean. :love:
Being in a baseball family... I always say it hits "nukes." I kind of like the "butter-missle" phrase!

I have the same stick bent 1* weak, with a Nippon 950gh Neo R flex. Very reliable ball flight and distance.
So reliable... love that I know what it's going to do every time. I don't have many clubs like that :p.

Had a great day with the ZX 4's today! Hit every Par 3 except 1 (sandy save thanks to Cleveland Full Face2!) Shot of the day was a 166 yd Par3 6 iron to 4'4". Which should earn me another closest to pin in my league 2 weeks in a row. When my swing doesnt get in the way the ball flight and stopping power are just amazing!

Loving these irons. They feel so good and when you hit one on the button, WOW!

This is one from today from 150. ProV1X might have been 6” closer 😂

IMG_1118.jpeg

I hit this 9 iron from 145 today. Nice high draw with some premium stopping power.
IMG_4218.jpeg

Just had my best 5 iron ever with my ZX 4 MKll’s. Shot was from 184 yards but I was in between club decision with my hybrid and 5 iron since 180 yards is my maximum with the 5 iron on most occasions. Irons are my weakness but decided WTH and pulled out the 5 iron and was rewarded with tap in birdie after sweet spotting the 5 iron. Still on extreme high right now, it was that shot that keeps you coming back every weekend…

My ZX5’s came in The other day.
played 18 on Thursday. Man what a Sh*t show. Couldn’t buy a green until the 9th hole when I hit my 7w from 180 out. Not sure what was up but I haven’t shot in the 90’s in 4 or 5 years and carded a 41-49. Pretty bummed to say the least.

My ZX5’s came in The other day.
played 18 on Thursday. Man what a Sh*t show. Couldn’t buy a green until the 9th hole when I hit my 7w from 180 out. Not sure what was up but I haven’t shot in the 90’s in 4 or 5 years and carded a 41-49. Pretty bummed to say the least.
Golf is an evil mistress! We play over 200 rounds/year. It is amazing how one can think they've got the game mastered and then... the bottom falls out. About the time you're ready to toss the clubs in the course's pond, the game comes back. The Srixon's are beautiful. I bag Srixon irons right now. Not the new MKII's. You'll have some great rounds with your new irons. Just put the bad round behind you and look forward to the next time out.

Golf is an evil mistress! We play over 200 rounds/year. It is amazing how one can think they've got the game mastered and then... the bottom falls out. About the time you're ready to toss the clubs in the course's pond, the game comes back. The Srixon's are beautiful. I bag Srixon irons right now. Not the new MKII's. You'll have some great rounds with your new irons. Just put the bad round behind you and look forward to the next time out.
I was ready to list them on eBay. Luckily we had family stuff going on that night. Kept my mind off of it lol

The ZX's were on fire for me today........I stuck a fair amount of greens right on line today with my relatively high ball flight they land and stop.....nearly all were 6"-12"from the ball mark. Really consistent distances with them.......

I have finally gotten to the point where I trust them with what I feel is just a nice tempo 85% effort swing to do my part to get crisp contact in the sweet spot and they just rip..... stuck the 9iron 3-4 times today from 150ish.......the 7iron helped me eagle a 500yd par 5 today from 180yds out....6' from the pin.....

The ZX4 5 iron was a solid weapon off a couple tees as well as my ZX Utility 3 iron.....that thing is a laser. Hell I also pulled a ZX 3wd out of my arse for 285yds on a narrow tree lined hole.......

Srixon, solid confidence inspiring clubs, cannot say enough about this clubs

Did some range work this weekend and slowed everything down. Paid off as I shot my PB for 9 last night in league (38). Hit every fairway but 1 and then my ZX4's did their thing. Nice to hit ball straight and onto green like you are supposed to. These things are so pure when my crappy swing doesn't mess it up. Didn't know what to do when I was even after 5 🤪.
great round sir!

I somehow buttoned a couple of the ZX5 of my friend's at the range. They felt fantastic and had a great launch to them. If I was on the hunt for irons these would get a long look.

great round sir!
Followed it up w/ a 43 but righted the ship after starting bogey, double, triple 🤪. Hopefully I have another sub-40 in me today.

If you are an 18 hc playing like that you may have lynch mob waiting for you.

Great golf.

LOL... Thanks. My problem is consistency. Our league course also isn't the hardest as you can spray some and still be in play (I may use any & all fairways). In league I am 7-8 for 9 holes. The 18 is from my GHIN app as I log all scores. Trust me... 38-53 and 82-100 are all possible for 9/18 holes for me!!

I've noticed when I'm getting tired the zx4s have been a little harder to turn over and I've lost some waaay right. They also launch soooooo high all the time.

I've noticed when I'm getting tired the zx4s have been a little harder to turn over and I've lost some waaay right. They also launch soooooo high all the time.

What shafts are you using with the ZX4s?

I have a relatively high swing speed and when getting fitted for my ZX5s my normally high laugh was insanely high and bringing rain. Swapping to a stiffer shaft (KBS C-taper lite stiff) brought that launch down by about 30' based on the trackman data.

Perhaps your shafts are too flexy adding an even higher launch to your irons.......

That being said I have a ZX4 Gap Wedge I just received fitted with a KBS C taper stiff and I am launching that thing to the clouds so.......

Back