Stitch Mystery Boxes are back

Quick question. I am sure it has been mentioned before, but do Stitch Polos run Large, small or true to size? Thanks in advance!

Tempting...

I probably need to take advantage this time.

If xl Peter Millar fits, xl stitch should fit correct?

Dammit. Just got done picking up two with the peter millar sale. Don't need another three polos. :unsure:

been awhile but tempted to take a flier on the layering piece box.

also this belt is fantastic.

2022_paintbelt_image1_x800.jpg

Quick question. I am sure it has been mentioned before, but do Stitch Polos run Large, small or true to size? Thanks in advance!

Just stated this in another Stitch thread, but I normally wear M but got S in Stitch and they fit perfectly.

Yes, if you are talking about the standard PM sizing and not the athletic/tailored fit.

I wear a L in everything from Puma to Callaway to Under Armor, etc. I wear a M/L in Stitch. Since there is no L/XL option. I would probably err to XL. I happen to have an XL on hand now if you want some measurements, but its going to @Daluteh later today.

Just stated this in another Stitch thread, but I normally wear M but got S in Stitch and they fit perfectly.
Perfect. We can be twins then. Normally Med but will go small here. Thanks!!

Yes, if you are talking about the standard PM sizing and not the athletic/tailored fit.

I wear a L in everything from Puma to Callaway to Under Armor, etc. I wear a M/L in Stitch. Since there is no L/XL option. I would probably err to XL. I happen to have an XL on hand now if you want some measurements, but its going to @Daluteh later today.
Sweet. If you could measure across under the armpits and top of collar to bottom at center I can compare to my PM

Thanks dude.

Stitch XL is bigger than Peter Milar XL

Oh really?

My Peter Millar XL Summer Comfort shirt is a perfect size for me. Fits like a slim fit XXL. I wore a Stitch XL the last two times we played. It’s a lot looser than the PM shirt.

My Peter Millar XL Summer Comfort shirt is a perfect size for me. Fits like a slim fit XXL. I wore a Stitch XL the last two times we played. It’s a lot looser than the PM shirt.
Interesting. I love the xl pm summer comfort fit.
May take a chance on these.

I'll compare the measurements to what @BigDill tells me before I pull the trigger

Sweet. If you could measure across under the armpits and top of collar to bottom at center I can compare to my PM

Thanks dude.
Across Armpits: 25"
Top of center front collar (above top button) to bottom: 29"

Back