Stouffers French Bread Pizza Yay/Nay

Smiter

Dunce Cap For A Bit
Reaction score
Handicap
Another thread made me think of this. I’m pretty neutral on them. We may have them once a year at my house. They’re ok. I have some in my freezer but went Red Baron 4 cheese over them after our baseball game last night.

I wanna hear strong opinions either way, because I just can’t seem to come up with strong feelings about them:).

strong yes for me. probably more for nostalgia purposes, since i haven't had one in like 25 years.

14 year old me says yes....

34 year old me says HELL YES!

I lived off of that my freshman year of college but have not had it since. It was amazing.

Stouffers French Bread Pizza Yay/Nay

I burn the roof of my mouth every single bite. Probably have one every few months after the membrane of my mouth grows back.

Yes, then some Totinos party pizzas.

Yep. Just have to be careful with them to not burn the roof of your mouth off.

Bring them on!

Love the French Bread. Usually get the pepperoni, but take off a bunch of the pieces.

I usually need to eat three.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been awhile since I have had that, but yes very doable.

Nope. Better frozen pizzas IMO

Please no.

Ohh yes

I haven’t had those in years. Good in a pinch if it’s late and you don’t feel like putting effort into cooking.

I have had them and they are ok.

Back in 1980 working at Pizza Hut we made something similar on garlic bread since we were tired of eating pizza all the time. (And on nights we weren't able to swap food with Dairy Queen across the street)

Just bought 8 of em tonight...I love em on those nights where I play 9 and get home too late to do a real dinner...fire up the oven and cook while I clean up

Yes for me, any day of the week.

It’s fine. Haven’t had it in probably 5-6 years but it’s good for what it is. Better than most frozen bs pizza

Please no. I grew up in my dad's italian restaurant, anything less than a hand tossed fresh pizza is just bread with sauce and cheese.

Had some about 6 months ago for the first time in a decade or two. Wasn't awful but I didn't enjoy it, either.

For frozen pizza, I can only turn to DiGiorno. But admittedly, they've been subpar lately, really salty. Maybe they changed?

Even with them, I have to load up on garlic powder, oregano, some parsley. I'll also add whatever we have available, fresh chicken, spinach, green and red peppers, etc. Key is, cook the frozen pizza through before adding any fresh toppings! They only need to go on for the last 7-8 minutes or so. Broil for a minute or two at the end if the top needs browning.

Probably some of the worst burns on the roof of my mouth from the bits of pepperoni on those things in my life... like tiny chunks of molten lava.

If you're hungry and the cupboard is bare, theses will do in a pinch. For something quick, these will do.

That would be a Big Hail Yay for me. I love them!

Yeah.

I used to eat them all the time. Been a few years since I had one.

Back