Sub 70 fitting experience?

That post

aka GolfOrElse
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Boycotting
Does anyone have experience with a club fitting at the Sub 70 HQ in Sycamore, IL? I've got a few questions.
How long in advance did you have to schedule your appointment? How long to get your clubs after being fitted?

On their website, it says for fittings to email their CEO. It seems like Jason is a busy guy I emailed them around the 1st and haven't heard back yet. Is that normal? Does anyone know another way to get a fitting scheduled? I desperately need to get out of my father's "Founders Club" senior flex clubs. I've fallen in love with the design of the 699 Pro's I'm not buying a set without being fitted for them. I've got the money to do it right with this new golf bag and want stuff that is tailored to my specs.

They have a simple fitting tool on the website, otherwise I would email Dan and talk with him directly try. Jason is head of the build team as well and they are slammed with orders.
Dan@golfsub70.com

Thanks for the info. I used the simple fitting tool on the website but if I can get an in person fitting that would be ideal. I'll shoot Dan an email.

Just wanted to say thank you @kiwichris i was able to get in contact with Dan and have a fitting setup for Aug 9th. Turns out they did try to email me back but it got caught in my darn spam filter.
I’m beyond excited to get up there and find out more about my swing and what works for me. I’ve never hit anything on a trackman or similar so very interested in what data I’ll see.

They always email me back within hours it seems. When I was curious about a fitting they actually called me.

Just wanted to say thank you @kiwichris i was able to get in contact with Dan and have a fitting setup for Aug 9th. Turns out they did try to email me back but it got caught in my darn spam filter.
I’m beyond excited to get up there and find out more about my swing and what works for me. I’ve never hit anything on a trackman or similar so very interested in what data I’ll see.
Think you're gonna love the gear, Dan will take good care of you.

The fitting tool seems acurate. I am 5 foot, 11 with 36 inches from the palm to the ground and the tool recommended +1/4. Which is my currenty gamer. Also, I hit the ball around 120 yds for a 7 iron. It recommended a senior shaft for the irons. But, it also recommended 2 degree up? Not sure how that was determined. Any ideas? I thought lie angle was based on actual pushes/slices or pulls/hooks?

Back