Suncoast Golf Trail (Bradenton, Port Charlotte, Sarasota, and Venice)

Vortex

Reaction score
Does anyone have a Suncoast Golf Trail card or are you familiar with the program (suncoastgolftrail.com)? I'm planning to spend time in North Port this winter and thought about buying the card. The primary benefit is a $10 discount on most of the courses. The price is only $50 so it wouldn't take long to recoup the investment. Lakewood, Sarasota, and Ritz Carlton are nice tracks.

Just curious if anyone can offer their experiences. Is it worth it? My second option is GolfNow. FWIW, my go-to courses in the area are Charlotte Harbor and Herron Creek.

Last edited:
Lived in Venice and Sarasota but never had this Card. Honestly this is the first I have heard of it, however I have not lived there for 4-5 years.

Thanks for the feedback. The course list seems solid and the card isn't too expensive so I'm going to try it. There's a preview event at the Ritz Carlton on Monday. I'd like to try Lakewood National too.

Exclusive Golf Course List for Card Members:
Charlotte Harbor National Golf Club
The Golf Links of Charlotte Harbor
Heritage Oaks Golf Club
Lakewood National Golf Club
Ritz Carlton
Sarasota National Golf Club
Venetian Golf Club
Waterlefe Golf & River

Thanks for the feedback. The course list seems solid and the card isn't too expensive so I'm going to try it. There's a preview event at the Ritz Carlton on Monday. I'd like to try Lakewood National too.

Exclusive Golf Course List for Card Members:
Charlotte Harbor National Golf Club
The Golf Links of Charlotte Harbor
Heritage Oaks Golf Club
Lakewood National Golf Club
Ritz Carlton
Sarasota National Golf Club
Venetian Golf Club
Waterlefe Golf & River

Seems like a pretty decent little deal. Some real nice tracks on that card and if you're going to be there for most the winter you can make it worth it.

Definitely check out Lakewood National too its a really fun course. Pretty wide open if I remember correctly but it was a fun course to play.

If you plan on playing more than 5 times and there is no limit on the number if times you can use it, sounds like a good deal. I live in the are and all the couraes are better than your average tracks. It's hard to get on this time of year so if it helps you wiyh tee times even better. Let us know how it goes

I can chip in here.... I have a Suncoast card and it is new this year. Obviously been new I was a bit skeptical but they have all the courses I like to play. There is no limit on the number of times to use the card and I get regular emails with updates and specials. This card is year round which adds great value compare to the other “big card” in the area which is more summer orientated. I have also found the other card does not offer many good courses in this area, they have lots of courses but many are in Orlando... I play my golf in the Bradenton area so it just makes more sense. Some of the deals have paid for the card in one go. Lakewood National which holds a web.com event next month was 50% off their rate. That was $50, the same as the price of the card. Lots of other great deals such as a preview at the Ritz and the course was in amazing shape. I also like to play Waterlefe and Sarasota National that are on the card. If you click on the list of courses on the website it now shows Heritage Harbour which was not there last month so they are obviously still growing. Hope this helps.

Back