Super Stroke lacking tackiness. Baseball rosin bag?

El Rayo X

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone use use a rosin bag to help with slickness on Super Stroke putter grips?
My hands sweat when it’s hot and I find the SS slippery, but I love the shape and light weight.
thoughts?

I mean I suppose it would work. It would be a proper mess though same as anything else you take a rosin bag to. Which Superstroke grip do you use?

I mean I suppose it would work. It would be a proper mess though same as anything else you take a rosin bag to. Which Superstroke grip do you use?
Pistol 2.0
It‘s a great match for a late 90’s Mizuno TP Mills Workshop that is around 330g.

Wipe the grip down with Windex before the round.

You could try stopping the sweat at the source. This stuff is great.

EDDB2D9E-452A-46D0-A309-789759FAE47F.jpeg

Do you carry a spare towel just for your hands? I keep a small towel in the cart, purely for wiping my hands down. My hands sweat like crazy, so the spare towel helps a lot. All of my putters have SS grips on it, and I dont find an issue with it.

Are you serious?
It is that simple. Use a microfibre cloth to wipe on the Windex after a wash with to remove grease & grime. The Windex restores the original feel of the grip when new.

It is that simple. Use a microfibre cloth to wipe on the Windex after a wash with to remove grease & grime. The Windex restores the original feel of the grip when new.
The grip is new now, only rolled in the house and one trip to the practice green.

The grip is new now, only rolled in the house and one trip to the practice green.
You may need a wet towel and a dry towel for your hand issues with the sweating. Sweat and rubber don't like each other. Over time body salts impregnate the grip which corrodes the rubber. Soaking the grip in a diluted solution of clean water + cup of white vinegar and juice of one lemon after a round will neutralize any body salts on the grip.

Back