Superstroke NFL Team grips

golfinnut

DANNY LE! WHAT A GUY!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
HEAT!
SuperStroke has no come out with your favorite NFL Team grips. So if you are a die hard Cowboys fan (Booooooo! (n)) then now is the time to show your team spirit on the course as well. Putter grips as well as club grips.

superstroke_NFL.jpg

Kind of cool, just don't see the appeal here...maybe its because I'm a Lions fan?

I would rock the Saints one

TITANUP!

I'd get Jets grips, but I choke too much already........:sick:

I'd get a Giants one but I'd have to put it on my old washed up dopey looking putter

I'd get a Giants one but I'd have to put it on my old washed up dopey looking putter
That would seem to be in line with Eli..........:p

A Cardinals putter grip would be perfect for me: I can't score from one yard away either!! :LOL:

I’m afraid a Bengals grip would not be good juju for my putting game.

Id be tempted to put a Green Bay Packers one on my Bullseye but its still got the original grip on it and Id hate to see them destroy the grip. The worn, original grip and dinged up brass head are part of it's charm.

It’s a great idea, I feel they could have made the grips look a little better than just a small logo.

SuperStroke has no come out with your favorite NFL Team grips. So if you are a die hard Cowboys fan (Booooooo! (n)) then now is the time to show your team spirit on the course as well. Putter grips as well as club grips.

View attachment 8908406
I use a SS so I will definetly consider A Pats one next time i get a new putter.

I'm a diehard Redskins fan ... wait, I should just stop there :rolleyes:

Why would I spend good money to represent a team that hasn't done a thing for 20+ years?? :unsure:

I'm pretty sure that if I rocked any of these all my putts would still be wide right...

Back