be kind to your swing
Reaction score
Handicap
All NOOB and prices are OBO

MG Queen Fairway cover - SOLD
MG Jack Hybrid cover - SOLD
MG King Driver cover - SOLD

Potential trade interest: Cobra LTDx head only

0564E88E-A237-46B1-8D8C-843BDD0C8A4F.jpeg4E395D0C-14B0-4C94-9830-A9735E5C3C08.jpeg72CFA21F-DE54-4687-9C25-C2CF7EFCE276.jpeg

Last edited:
Sharp headcovers!

Silly question but what does NOOB stand for? Basically not used is what I gather but couldn’t put the shorthand together

Sharp headcovers!

Silly question but what does NOOB stand for? Basically not used is what I gather but couldn’t put the shorthand together
new
out
of
bag

I like the queen best I think.

Also I don’t really follow the headcover market that much but I recently heard of Swag. Is that how much these headcovers go for? Mind me asking the MSRP?
They look great just didn’t know a headcover could cost as much as a driver.

Also I don’t really follow the headcover market that much but I recently heard of Swag. Is that how much these headcovers go for? Mind me asking the MSRP?
They look great just didn’t know a headcover could cost as much as a driver.
Yes, certain covers go for 2-5x+ all the way up to 10-15x the retail price. They all sell out in under a minute and a big part of the brands marketing in the secondary market. If you are on Facebook, check out SWAG BST or take a look at eBay to learn about the pricing a bit more

Post updated with potential trade interest!

Jack and king sold! Only Queen left. Feel free to send offers my way, trying to move it!

All items sold. Please lock thread

Back