roberts9

Reaction score
Handicap
Over the past few months I've gone through 5 surgeries, nothing too serious and I'm still alive. I went to the range today and no longer have the swing I used to. I use to play a nice 5-10 yard left to right ball flight, but now I do good making solid contact. Andy, I need your help! I was wondering if you could list some striking drills and swing drills. I bought one of the swing tempo things from walmart, and that's helped a little bit. I'd just rather hit balls and get the swing back though.

Go back to the basics and make sure that the setup, grip, and ball position are good. IF that all is where it should be lets start working on getting your confidence back. Put a tee in the ground so the head of it is just above the ground. Make some swings just clipping the top of the tee. I know it sounds silly but do that for a couple of swings, now place a ball on the tee at the same height. Make a swing and just clip the tee. This gets you to focus on a small target and gets you out of the mindset of trying to hit the ball. This will get you back to making a swing and the ball just gets in the way. let me know how things go for you out there.

Back