JBJGolf

Reaction score
Hello All

I have made some changes already based on this video and noticed more consistency and distance. I am interested to see what people see in this to tell me what I am missing... I am 20 pounds into cutting the gut out of the swing so don't mind that. Everything isn't better in super slow motion... Lol.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/11l8zsmaz3vep5e/Sequence 03.mp4?dl=0

Thanks Much, I look forward to all the feedback.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You have a very handsy swing that comes very much over the top. Your transition is loose and you're losing a great deal of consistency because of this. Don't be in a hurry to get back to the ball. Slow your tempo and make sure you get a good load on the back and transition down to the left.

I can't see that it is that over the top.
It looks more that way because of the bad /improper camera angle.
I agree the handsy part comes at the end of the swing and the left hand /extension breaks down severely.
Not too bad though some good stuff going on.

I can't see that it is that over the top.
It looks more that way because of the bad /improper camera angle.
I agree the handsy part comes at the end of the swing and the left hand /extension breaks down severely.
Not too bad though some good stuff going on.

You don't see OTT? He is definitely coming into the ball steep, and I know that, because I do it. His first move is his hands being thrown out towards the ball which is definitely OTT

Ok, I'm no one to critique anyone's swing, so take that into consideration.
I noticed something when I watched your video that seemed kind of off. Your left foot, when it comes off the ground, pivots on the toe during your backswing, and returns your heel to the ground about 3-4inches closer to your other foot that when you set up.
I don't know if that would affect anything or not, I just noticed it and since you asked for feedback, it is my small contribution.

Back