Swore off NFL - should I watch Lions/Cowboys?

should I watch Lions/Cowboys?

• Yes

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters

MGoBlue

2021 Titleist Experience!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I swore off the NFL years ago. I don’t want to be a bandwagon jumper, but nothing else worth a chit is on so, what say you?

Pretty good NFL thread where they will be talking about the game.

This will be a fun game to watch!

No please don't watch.

I would highly recommend "love is blind" on Netflix. Very good reality show about idiots who get married without ever seeing each other. Watch that with your wife.

No watch YouTube golf instead. That's what I do.
Not because I swore off the NFL though.

Why did you "swore off the NFL several years ago"?
Has to do with the “kneeling era” when the NFL refused to accept a paid ad in the Super Bowl program from a veterans group. The vets wanted to ask the attendees to stand and honor the flag during the National Anthem. League refused the ad because they said they didn’t want to politicize the game. As a vet it pissed me off.

Has to do with the “kneeling era” when the NFL refused to accept a paid ad in the Super Bowl program from a veterans group. The vets wanted to ask the attendees to stand and honor the flag during the National Anthem. League refused the ad because they said they didn’t want to politicize the game. As a vet it pissed me off.
I respect that and thank you for your service, sir.

I am with you 100%. The whole kneeling thing is one reason I started drifting away from televised sports in general.

That being said If you didn't watch You missed a hell of a ending.

I am with you 100%. The whole kneeling thing is one reason I started drifting away from televised sports in general.

That being said If you didn't watch You missed a hell of an ending.
I watched. It was a great game even though “my Lions” got thoroughly hosed.

Back