Tahini Plug, Excellent Product

LordByron

Reaction score
Handicap
I have never really been happy with the Tahini from the grocery stores around here or even from purveys I use professionaly. I recently started buying this product and its excellent, if you make hummus at home or use tahini in cooking give it a try. Its super rich and clean, I really love it.

the company is Soom Foods, small operation, three sisters I believe.

https://www.soomfoods.com/

Last edited:
That is really interesting. I agree about the store bought stuff, so this will be a must try. Thanks LB.

Interesting.

The chocolate sesame spread has me intrigued too.

Interesting.

yeah, I have not tried that. I am working with them to get commercial shipment. (casepack) I can probably get some samples of their other products, if so I will let you know how they are.

Interesting.

So, one of the owners sent me some samples and I have been eating this with pretzels as a snack. Its super rich and tasty. It could be a lot of fun to work with, I could imagine bakers going nuts with the stuff... Its reminding me how much I love sesame.

Have you ever tried armenian tahini bread? It isn’t your everyday bread, and is surely is rare to find it on bakery. Guess what though, if you want to try it, you can easily make it at home!

Back