Redd

Morgan Cup 2024 - Team Paradise
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
After joining THP eleven years ago life happened and golf took a back seat. Between chasing my children all over creation for baseball, going septic and almost dying in 2019 (and the uber-slow recovery) my golf game took a major hit. Now that my kids are older (11, 13, & 15) and taking an interest in golf, I'm suddenly getting much more time on the course. My lovely wife, just this weekend, surprised us with a family membership to a local 9-hole course and the kids want to be out there at every possible opportunity.

I sure enjoy this community and the incredible wealth of knowledge represented. I look forward to spending more time on THP, maybe connecting with fellow Oklahomans, and (hopefully) getting to know some of you. Thank you for the community that has been/is being cultivated here and for being such a great group.

Welcome back!

Welcome back! I took about a 10 year break myself when my kids we growing up and running in every direction. About 2-3 years ago I got back into playing and I'm ate up with it....They are off at college now and it makes it much easier to go play the day away.

Welcome back!

Welcome back!

Welcome back to :thp:

Welcome back

Welcome back!

Welcome back!

Welcome!!

Welcome back to the forum!

Welcome back!

Sent from my NE2215 using Tapatalk

After joining THP eleven years ago life happened and golf took a back seat. Between chasing my children all over creation for baseball, going septic and almost dying in 2019 (and the uber-slow recovery) my golf game took a major hit. Now that my kids are older (11, 13, & 15) and taking an interest in golf, I'm suddenly getting much more time on the course. My lovely wife, just this weekend, surprised us with a family membership to a local 9-hole course and the kids want to be out there at every possible opportunity.

I sure enjoy this community and the incredible wealth of knowledge represented. I look forward to spending more time on THP, maybe connecting with fellow Oklahomans, and (hopefully) getting to know some of you. Thank you for the community that has been/is being cultivated here and for being such a great group.
love to hear stories like this! enjoy the time with your kids

Welcome back!

Welcome back to the game and to THP!

Welcome back!

:welcome: Again!

Glad to hear it. I had to take a year off around 2015 myself. Don't expect miracles just enjoy the fact you're out there. It comes back with patience.

Welcome back to THP!!

Back