TaylorMade Ghost Spider Putter

I love the new headcover look man, congrats on the new putter.

I tried this out today for the first time, same experience as the original spider but it's a bit smaller, and the black looks better
Check it out with the optional spider attachment! LOL

spider-too-much.jpg

I love the new headcover look man, congrats on the new putter.

I tried this out today for the first time, same experience as the original spider but it's a bit smaller, and the black looks better

for some reason i thought the face was going to be a bit taller, and the head deeper. i guess i was wrong. the look exactly the same except for the black vs the white, and the face has a different look to it.

for some reason i thought the face was going to be a bit taller, and the head deeper. i guess i was wrong. the look exactly the same except for the black vs the white, and the face has a different look to it.

yeah, the black middle portion feels much bulkier than the original one that's all the other thing I saw.

I like the slightly heavier feel of this putter compared to the others that I tested prior to purchase. Also, the pure roll face has made quite a big difference to my putting and has definatly given me more confidence on those shorter putts that I used to struggle with a lot.

Have I said how much I LOVE this putter? 24 putts today...no 3 jacks helped me shoot a 1 under 71 today. Thank you TMAG for making the best putter in the world !!

Back