TaylorMade SIM Irons vs Mizuno 921 Hot Metal Pro

Landy

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Hello - I was wondering if anyone has had a chance to demo or play these two irons.
Distance? Feel? Flight? And which shaft.

Thanking you in advance for your feedback!

The Hot Metal Pros & I didn’t think it was close.

LOL - Thank you - Any additional insight...
Stay safe.
The Sims numbers for me wasn’t close to the Hot Metal Pros:

Distance
Ball Speed
Spin

All better with the Hot Metal Pros.

The Sims numbers for me wasn’t close to the Hot Metal Pros:

Distance
Ball Speed
Spin

All better with the Hot Metal Pros.

Wow impressive thank you

Anyone else with feedback?

Anyone else with feedback?
The closer comparison might be regular hot metal, but I have only hit 7 iron of SIM and frankly agree with @JDax

The closer comparison might be regular hot metal, but I have only hit 7 iron of SIM and frankly agree with @JDax
They are irons. Utility irons. Basically a cross between the ease of hitting a hybrid but it’s an iron. They are not like the Cleveland Turbo Launchers which are basically hybrids.

OK tried both on the range and on a sim. Don't shoot me but I was hitting the SIM Max longer and straight than the HM and HMP.
Since I play graphite due to back and elbow issues, the SIM's had a KBS Max shaft and the Miz's had a UST EXS shaft.
As they say its best to try them. Thanks for all the feedback and stay safe.

OK tried both on the range and on a sim. Don't shoot me but I was hitting the SIM Max longer and straight than the HM and HMP.
Since I play graphite due to back and elbow issues, the SIM's had a KBS Max shaft and the Miz's had a UST EXS shaft.
Glad you found something that works for you!

I've hit both HM and Sim and preferred the Sim. Wanted to love the HM but just got along better with Sim. Less draw, more spin, equal distance for me.

Back