Taylormade Spider Tour Black

How heavy are those you like? These come in at 355, which you can add weights to if you wanted.

For extra weights do you have to buy the weights that their drivers use? Or are there specific weights for these?

For extra weights do you have to buy the weights that their drivers use? Or are there specific weights for these?
Believe they are the same weights that were used in their older drivers like the Supertri, r11, etc

Taylormade Spider Tour Black

I've putted quite a bit with it on the practice green and I just can't get comfortable. It's a great lag putter that is too light on the 3 to 4 footers. I prefer a heavier anser style putter when faced with must make putts.

Put two 8g or 10g weights in the back. Changes the short putts to never miss and doesn't mess with the lag at all.

Weights are cheap. Like $6 for a pair.

a8d45dd6721e9a69c14d46bd36b83d18.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Put two 8g or 10g weights in the back. Changes the short putts to never miss and doesn't mess with the lag at all.

Weights are cheap. Like $6 for a pair.

a8d45dd6721e9a69c14d46bd36b83d18.jpg

Thanks - it's mental with me - I just like the blade/anser look. I can't swing the clubs right now but tagged along with my wife and her friends yesterday and putted each green with a TP Soto and I was lights out, just a look and feel thing - believe I have more control over my stroke with this style putter.

So i've change my mind back to the black version. After doing some reading it appears that the 80/20 insert that is in this putter is the same or extremely similar to the one that was in the Ghost Tour models, which I happen to have one in the Tour Ghost Maranello 81. I enjoyed that insert so much better than the softer one that was supposed to be in the Spider Ghost Si. Knowing that I can get down with that feel, I've change my mind.

It seems as though their new line is sticking with the same head shape. I love mine, to all those who started the year with it... Is the spider still in the bag?

It seems as though their new line is sticking with the same head shape. I love mine, to all those who started the year with it... Is the spider still in the bag?

I did not start the year with mine, but it is still in the bag.

I bought one to replace the itsy bitsy spider red but haven’t putted well with it at all. Going through try another style.

So I just got one of these 2nd hand with a counter core grip. The crown and face are mint however, the sole paint is severely worn. Anyone else have this happen to theirs?
b0433047cc83643f9bdfeeb6e8096a6d.jpg
8f3a7b55a42abc160eb1ac3082ee41c7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back