CONTEST Team Paradise Giveaway

Awesome prize, congrats!!

Woohoo guess what I got in the mail today.....my Team Paradise prize package. This is an awesome package with the TPC Las Vegas swag and the Team Paradise tees and ball markers. Love the Morgan Cup glass. Was not expecting this much awesomeness in one package. View attachment 8969581View attachment 8969581View attachment 8969582
Thanks Again Team Paradise! Love it all!
Congrats again! Glad everything made it safely. I was a little worried about the glass. Sounds like the peanuts held up!

Congrats again! Glad everything made it safely. I was a little worried about the glass. Sounds like the peanuts held up!

everything held up beautifully. Glass was wrapped in the bubbly wrap inside the towel plus the packing peanuts. All was good.
Awesome gifts thanks again to Team Paradise

Awesome gift Paradise boys!!!

Woohoo guess what I got in the mail today.....my Team Paradise prize package. This is an awesome package with the TPC Las Vegas swag and the Team Paradise tees and ball markers. Love the Morgan Cup glass. Was not expecting this much awesomeness in one package.
Thanks Again Team Paradise! Love it all!
Glad you like it. It doesn't have to be Bourbon in that glass, just as long as it gets used. I stay away from the TaKillYa but it will suffice. Congrats again!!

Back