Team THP Post Grandaddy Thoughts

The 2018 team did a great job of being a team and keeping us excited and engaged through the buildup and during the event and afterwards! I have to go back and watch a couple videos from Kev and Clayton, but I'm so proud of the guys who I knew beforehand (Phil, Frank, Kev, Dave, Matt, Scott) and the others who I met through the event.

Call the pro shop, dude! They’ll make it happen.

Never too early to start planning the reunion, right?

A #TheGrandaddy reunion sounds nice

giphy.gif

Loved the video and this has to be one of my favorite Grandaddy teams. Hell of a job by all
of you and I have no doubt it will continue for the foreseeable future

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I finally got a chance to watch this uninterrupted and I just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to do it.

Loved the video and this has to be one of my favorite Grandaddy teams. Hell of a job by all
of you and I have no doubt it will continue for the foreseeable future

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I finally got a chance to watch this uninterrupted and I just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to do it.

Thanks for watching guys. We really enjoyed sharing it and we’re glad everyone is enjoying it.

Call the pro shop, dude! They’ll make it happen.

Feeling is mutual!

So awesome to hear. Thanks for watching!

Love how much guys are enjoying this video!

My favorite Canadian! I feel the exact same way, brother!

Never too early to start planning the reunion, right?
Reunion is gonna happen for sure!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Thanks for watching guys. We really enjoyed sharing it and we’re glad everyone is enjoying it.
What he said. The support this year was so amazing.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks for being so supportive of this team in the lead up and during the event. I felt like I couldn’t respond to a lot of the messages and posts I got from you and other vets/forum members but I can assure you they were all read and appreciated.

Thanks for being so supportive of this team in the lead up and during the event. I felt like I couldn’t respond to a lot of the messages and posts I got from you and other vets/forum members but I can assure you they were all read and appreciated.

Both of these are so true. Going back through the live update thread one of the things that's hit me is how much support we were getting the whole time. That's pretty incredible and humbling.

Both of these are so true. Going back through the live update thread one of the things that's hit me is how much support we were getting the whole time. That's pretty incredible and humbling.

Quoting all these for truth and to reiterate my appreciation as well.

I was surprised how often you got back to us. I asked all kinds of inane stuff and you replied to just about all of them. The entire team did a real good job bringing us along

This years support was absolutely amazing! Being able to come back and share those memories with my gramps means more to me than anything in this world and this event gave me so much to share with him and seeing him smile like a little kid was something I will never forget! Now he has gotten a lot worse and I'm the only one he remembers and only one he has spoken to since he got really bad. He told me he loved me followed by my name and squeezed my hand last night. Again, this event has given me so much and what this event stands for shows that there is still so much good in this world and that there are still great people around! Callaway truly has something special and this justifies why they the best dang golf company around!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back